D4T (New v2.5 Trailer pg 47)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DoomKrakken

Re: [WIP] D4T: Death Foretold (Beta testers needed!)

Post by DoomKrakken »

I might want to play this over D4D now... :D The only things I'll miss are the sexy lightningy effects used in D4D's BFG tracers and Lightning Gun... :(

I could probably do some beta testing. :D
MrRumbleRoses

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

i'm up for helping to test if needed. always happy to help a mod
DBThanatos

Post by DBThanatos »

EXPERTKILL5 wrote:I wanna test the beta in D-touch
Garrett_42 wrote:I apologize for my English. I would like to know if it is possible to obtain a test build for D-Touch? Again, sorry, this is my first post here. Happy new year to all!
Sorry guys, the part where we need testing is not the android portion, but the zandronum MP's.
DoomKrakken wrote:I might want to play this over D4D now... :D The only things I'll miss are the sexy lightningy effects used in D4D's BFG tracers and Lightning Gun... :(

MrRumbleRoses wrote:i'm up for helping to test if needed. always happy to help a mod
Can you guys do zandro testing, host a game for me to join and see how it all works? (we're working with testing the lag and whatnot)
MrRumbleRoses

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

DBThanatos wrote:
Garrett_42 wrote:I apologize for my English. I would like to know if it is possible to obtain a test build for D-Touch? Again, sorry, this is my first post here. Happy new year to all!
Sorry guys, the part where we need testing is not the android portion, but the zandronum MP's.
DoomKrakken wrote:I might want to play this over D4D now... :D The only things I'll miss are the sexy lightningy effects used in D4D's BFG tracers and Lightning Gun... :(

MrRumbleRoses wrote:i'm up for helping to test if needed. always happy to help a mod
Can you guys do zandro testing, host a game for me to join and see how it all works? (we're working with testing the lag and whatnot)
i can't host a game, but i can join one if someone makes a server
Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

DBThanatos wrote:

PM'ed you, I can host, and have a team willing to test.
MrRumbleRoses

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

Mr.Enchanter wrote:
DBThanatos wrote:

PM'ed you, I can host, and have a team willing to test.
i'm up for helping as well
LordOfTheSluggies

Post by LordOfTheSluggies »

I would also love to help with the Zando multiplayer.
goanna678

Post by goanna678 »

I'd like to beta test on zand.
JoexxZombie

Post by JoexxZombie »

Looking forward to this........waiting patiently and playing other cool doom mods.
Kazudra

Post by Kazudra »

Beta testing with Zandronum will work if the environment is a little open, still, just say the word and count me in.
DBThanatos

Post by DBThanatos »

MrRumbleRoses wrote:i'm up for helping as well
LordOfTheSluggies wrote:I would also love to help with the Zando multiplayer.
goanna678 wrote:I'd like to beta test on zand.
Kazudra wrote:Beta testing with Zandronum will work if the environment is a little open, still, just say the word and count me in.
Thanks a lot for the offers. We did our first beta testing session, and we found a few issues, but all in all it's working pretty good. If there's a second, i'll be sure to contact you all :D
Chensta

Post by Chensta »

Maybe I could help with the beta test. Maybe even benchmark for android with my Shield Portable and Tablet.
DBThanatos

Re: [WIP] D4T: Death Foretold (Teaser & Release date)

Post by DBThanatos »

Well, it's gonna happen.

Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Hmm, although i have no idea at the russian word at the beginning, but DAAAAAMN, it sure looks really good!
JohnnyTheWolf

Post by JohnnyTheWolf »

Should I create a separate folder for the mod or is it okay if I run it from the same folder as D4D?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”