D4T (New v2.5 Trailer pg 47)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
retronutcase

Re: D4T (New v2.5 Trailer pg 47)

Post by retronutcase »

I've run into an issue with co-op in this mod on GZDoom. Specifically, out of sync errors happen when Demon Runes are picked up. Is there any way one can opt to disable Demon Rune drops to prevent this?
ACE1252

Post by ACE1252 »

Got a minor feature request for v2.5. Can we get an option to disable the HUD medals/progress bars in the upper right? I've been able to disable them by removing the code in SBARINFO, but a cvar for it would be nice.

I've been trying to track down how the weapon bar is hid, but I can't find the code that does it. I'm assuming it's compiled in ACS....but I might be wrong. I've got a mod made for classic monsters in this thing, but I'm enough of a noob at this that I could have flat missed how the weapon bar hud is disabled in code.
Kazudra

Post by Kazudra »

I have one request.
Just one Glory Kill.
Daisy jumps from your shoulder and goes all Monty Python Holy Grail on an enemy.
idfreak2019

Post by idfreak2019 »

Kazudra wrote:I have one request.
Just one Glory Kill.
Daisy jumps from your shoulder and goes all Monty Python Holy Grail on an enemy.
^This. The only surprising thing is that nobody has done it before. 8-)
64palm
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by 64palm »

hello can i ask??
whats means a mobile difficulty ??
LordKane1701
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by LordKane1701 »

64palm wrote:hello can i ask??
whats means a mobile difficulty ??
It means the game is easier for those who are using mobile phones without controllers and just the touchscreen.
Zonky

Post by Zonky »

I went digging to see if I could find a version, addon, or patch that would allow me to use this mod with any monster mod but I had no luck, anyone out there know if it's even possible?
ClessxAlghazanth

Post by ClessxAlghazanth »

Zonky wrote:I went digging to see if I could find a version, addon, or patch that would allow me to use this mod with any monster mod but I had no luck, anyone out there know if it's even possible?
Afaik it works , partially at least

I remember loading D4F with Colorful Hell and getting a weird mix of monsters from both mods :lol:

I don't think it would be possible to make D4T work properly with monster mods unless someone makes a compability patch for it , or a weapons only version is released

Alternatively , you can try Embers of Armageddon , another Doom 2016 style mod , which is mostly compatible with external monster packs :)
Zonky

Post by Zonky »

ClessxAlghazanth wrote:
Zonky wrote:I went digging to see if I could find a version, addon, or patch that would allow me to use this mod with any monster mod but I had no luck, anyone out there know if it's even possible?
Afaik it works , partially at least

I remember loading D4F with Colorful Hell and getting a weird mix of monsters from both mods :lol:

I don't think it would be possible to make D4T work properly with monster mods unless someone makes a compability patch for it , or a weapons only version is released

Alternatively , you can try Embers of Armageddon , another Doom 2016 style mod , which is mostly compatible with external monster packs :)
EoA is pretty badass I won't lie, I mostly wanted to use this just for its simplicity and because it has a patch that works with zmovement while Eoa doesn't. I guess I'll suck it up and try something else :lol:
JohnEldridge
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by JohnEldridge »

Does this mod have something like the suit and health/armor upgrades system alongside the weapon mods similar to the 2016 game?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”