TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Bread Knight

TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1

Post by Bread Knight »

PLEASE IGNORE THIS MOD FOR THE FACT THAT IT IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BROKEN. YOU CAN PLAY IT BUT JUST KNOW THAT ITS BAD. IF YOU WANT ACTUAL QUALITY CONTENT GO CHECK OUT HELL RAIDER viewtopic.php?f=43&t=55742 .... and also there is a sequal for this mod in the works right now. soooooo you can look forward to that... thanks for loving this mess of a mod chiao

TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1 IS FINALLY OUT

ummm im never really good at these....ok so ive been working a ton on tmss and everything is now super cool...the older builds were ugly,unstable,unbalanced,boring, BUT I HAVE CHANGED A SHITTON OF THINGS, ITS BASICALLY AN OVERHAUL OF TMSS EVERYTHING HAS BEEN IMPROVED BALANCING,ANIMATIONS,FEEDBACK AND SO MUCH MORE. i have also been working on a brand new gun system.... instead of you going around picking up shotguns from the dead....YOU CAN BUY THEM!!! HOLY SHIT. pressing B will spawn a vending machine and if you press USE on it then you can buy shit.

there are also brand new gameplay features such as, LONG JUMPING!!! hell yeh baby bois, for all you people that remember playing half life 1 you should be able to figure out what it does and how to do it (ctrl+space will send you soaring through the sky).AND ALSO GRAPPLING HOOKS!!! pressing x will activate a grappling hook which you can travel with and hook monsters with it, its pretty similair to roadhogs hook. and then theres triple jumping....good luck finding out how to do that

OH AND HOLY SHIT THERES A TRAILER NOW???? https://youtu.be/IZp1sxLR4fo

screenies comin soon

ok but enough about all these things im ready to give you all the brand new
TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS. Image "apply physical pressure to the mouse"

also use this gzdoom build, if you do not use this gzdoom build you will encounter errors and bugs http://devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/

if you ever wanna contact me about any issues of some bullshit or just even be a friend and come chat a little im almost always on this little server https://discord.gg/cbxrAHX

credits:
jpalomo - the grappling hook code
Last edited by Bread Knight on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS V13!!!

Post by Tapwave »

Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

HOLY SHELLS, i might shotry this shotgwonderful thing. Shotguthanks!
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

I tested it for about 2 minutes just to see what it was.

....I'm gonna need a lot more than 2 minutes.
Bread Knight

Post by Bread Knight »

Captain J wrote:HOLY SHELLS, i might shotry this shotgwonderful thing. Shotguthanks!
YOU'RE SHELLCOME!!
TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug »

12 gauge/12

My right mouse button is crying red tears.
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Post by Matt »

This is super!
Lime

Post by Lime »

Shotgun Overkill.
goanna678

Post by goanna678 »

how about a bfg that shoots shotguns
Bread Knight

Post by Bread Knight »

goanna678 wrote:how about a bfg that shoots shotguns
Sure! I see nothing wrong with that.
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Post by Matt »

Or an SSG with a sprite made of some ridiculous mishmash of SSG and BFG resources that performs identically to the SSG but has BFG explosions instead of bullet puffs
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

A SSG that's a grenade launcher that you stuff entire boxes of shells that explode into shrapnel everywhere.
Bofubutt

Post by Bofubutt »

I'd love to try this because it sounds glorious, but Mediafire is the worst file host ever and redirects constantly to scammy/virus websites whenever I try to download a file. Can someone reupload it elsewhere, please?
Bread Knight

Post by Bread Knight »

Bofubutt wrote:I'd love to try this because it sounds glorious, but Mediafire is the worst file host ever and redirects constantly to scammy/virus websites whenever I try to download a file. Can someone reupload it elsewhere, please?
nah....but ill try make another link via mega...
Bread Knight

Post by Bread Knight »

Vaecrius wrote:Or an SSG with a sprite made of some ridiculous mishmash of SSG and BFG resources that performs identically to the SSG but has BFG explosions instead of bullet puffs
yesh....or i could just make the giant plasma orb into a shitton of shotguns sprites that shoot out more shotguns and those shotguns shoot out bullets........did i mention that the shotguns explode afterwards?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”