STRIFE UNCUT [UPDATED TO 1.5!]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
snarkel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: STRIFE UNCUT [UPDATED TO 1.4!]

Post by snarkel »

That works out perfectly then! I had to delete my save anyway since I updated Zdoom and it stopped working. I'll be sure to play through this soon!
Zaero

Post by Zaero »

snarkel wrote:That works out perfectly then! I had to delete my save anyway since I updated Zdoom and it stopped working. I'll be sure to play through this soon!
Glad to hear. Just please use the file below as well, since they may be some scaling problems with stripebar. The file below should fix this, just load it after the mod (edit bat file if needed). Guys please let me know if it works for you, so I may include it in the next release of SU:
Attachments
SUHUDfix.pk3
Load after SU mod to fix HUD scaling.
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
snarkel

Post by snarkel »

Unfortunately the fix doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe, at least for now make a version without the new hud until you get it working?
Zaero

Post by Zaero »

snarkel wrote:Unfortunately the fix doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe, at least for now make a version without the new hud until you get it working?
Thanks for the info. Did you load the file before or after the mod? If after, can you provide the screenshot? The new release is not planned yet, but when it'll be released maybe I'll separate the HUD from mod itself.
snarkel

Post by snarkel »

Zaero wrote:
snarkel wrote:Unfortunately the fix doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe, at least for now make a version without the new hud until you get it working?
Thanks for the info. Did you load the file before or after the mod? If after, can you provide the screenshot? The new release is not planned yet, but when it'll be released maybe I'll separate the HUD from mod itself.
http://prnt.sc/cjacdt here is a screenshot
Forums weren't letting me upload an attachment so I hope this link works
Zaero

Post by Zaero »

snarkel wrote: http://prnt.sc/cjacdt here is a screenshot
Forums weren't letting me upload an attachment so I hope this link works
Thanks. From the screenshot I'm not certain if you load the fix properly, I tried 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 aspect ratios and for me it works fine. From the screen you've posted it looks like the HUD you use, has bar as a single graphic (that's why it's not streched) but my fix uses two separate ones. That's why I think the fix is not loaded properly. Anyway here's a new version with fix merged into mod itself, as well as some eye-candy:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/strife-uncut/ ... e-uncut-15
4thcharacter

Re: STRIFE UNCUT [UPDATED TO 1.5!]

Post by 4thcharacter »

The HUD is now working perfectly on my end.
theleo_ua
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by theleo_ua »

Hi Zaero

I PMed you some questions, but when I opening your profile, it says "The requested user does not exist"

If you see this message, and existing in the forum, please reply in this thread. Thanks
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Zaero may need to have their account reactivated.
theleo_ua
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by theleo_ua »

wildweasel wrote:Zaero may need to have their account reactivated.
I also posted him on moddb in PM, so if he answer on moddb, I will tell him to reactivate zdoom acc

Return to “Gameplay Mods”