[v1.0.0] ARGENT - The Streamlined Doom 4 Mod

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [v1.0.0] ARGENT - The Streamlined Doom 4 Mod

Postby YasuoProjectX » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Captain J wrote:
YasuoProjectX wrote:If it is true?, does this work on Custom Boss Monsters to drop Chaingun and Gauss?
Yes it is. Cyberdemon Drops Gauss Cannon and SMM Drops Chaingun... Two of them. Not sure if it was intentional.

Really? i used Merciles Monster Pack but anyways Tchernobog and Motherdemon (as Cyberdemon and SMM) dint drops Chaingun and Gauss for some reason
YasuoProjectX

Discord: Xx_SappHire_xX
Operating System: Windows Vista/7 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel with Vulkan Support

Postby Captain J » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:31 pm

Then i guess that Particular monster pack you loaded together overwrote the certain monster actors from ARGENT.
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Twitchy2019 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:20 pm

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to put the D4T weapon sprites into this mod?
Twitchy2019
Your friendly neighborhood asskicker.

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods