[BUGFIX!] Doom Delta v2.2.1!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [BUGFIX!] Doom Delta v2.2.1!

Postby StroggVorbis » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:09 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but GZDoom Vintage has been superseded by LZDoom anyhow.
StroggVorbis
Donut eat me pls!

Discord: StroggVorbis#2466
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby talisa » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:10 am

totally random, but.... would it perhaps be possible to get a stand-alone addon of the BFG2704 from doom delta?

i really like the beta bfg so much more than the one in retail doom, and would like to be able to use it in regular doom :)

i would try to do it myself, but i sadly know jack shit about doom coding stuffs and how to rip the bfg2704 out of doom delta :oops:

and i know there exists a similar bfg2704 stand-alone addon on realm667, which i always used in the past
but that one from real667 sadly doesnt work anymore in newer gzdoom builds :shrug:
talisa

Postby TheNightATK300 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:22 pm

Any chances for the Super Shotgun to have its original pumping effect as an optional feature, like the rest of the optional features in this mod?
TheNightATK300
Teh person.

Discord: XSlayer300#2323

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods