Samsara - 0.3666 - World Tour

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Samsara - 0.3666 - World Tour

Postby Apaul27 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:38 am

I had a request, can you try to add Scott and Rebecca from Shadow Of The Wool Ball and Rise Of The Wool Ball (as a team).
Apaul27
Half Man, Half Machine, All Furry!

Location: Fighting some cats in the planet "Wool Ball", with Scott & Rebecca
Discord: #6041

Postby Gideon020 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 am

What's the difference between the one listed as 'modcompat' and the base version?
Gideon020
Fanboy

Postby Kinsie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:20 am

Gideon020 wrote:What's the difference between the one listed as 'modcompat' and the base version?
Modcompat is an addon to provide proper Samsara support to several map packs.
Kinsie
Ring of Death

Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Postby SiFi270 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 am

Please add this (ignore the "for brains" at the start) to Duke's starting quotes.
SiFi270

Postby Solaela » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:07 am

Outta curosity... Is this still being worked on? And do you have a file to give harmony support? I use it with the recent GZdoom and even with modcopat and the enemies end up supersized and I don't know what else is going to look wrong.
Solaela

Postby Zen3001 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:29 am

does look very fun
Zen3001
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Discord: #0629

Postby Kinsie » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 am

Solaela wrote:Outta curosity... Is this still being worked on? And do you have a file to give harmony support? I use it with the recent GZdoom and even with modcopat and the enemies end up supersized and I don't know what else is going to look wrong.
Harmony support is unlikely since IIRC Harmony uses a lot of DEHACKED which makes it a colossal pain to work with from a DECORATE perspective. Sorry about that.
Kinsie
Ring of Death

Postby Solaela » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Kinsie wrote:
Solaela wrote:Outta curosity... Is this still being worked on? And do you have a file to give harmony support? I use it with the recent GZdoom and even with modcopat and the enemies end up supersized and I don't know what else is going to look wrong.
Harmony support is unlikely since IIRC Harmony uses a lot of DEHACKED which makes it a colossal pain to work with from a DECORATE perspective. Sorry about that.

Ah ok. Was just wondering on that since when Term was doing it he apparently had a patch for it but it's no longer there. Ah well :P
Solaela

Postby AvzinElkein » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:33 am

...I'll wait until you've reworked Duke before I play as him due to that ammo error.
AvzinElkein

Discord: AvzinElkein#8621

Postby wildweasel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18 am

AvzinElkein wrote:...I'll wait until you've reworked Duke before I play as him due to that ammo error.

It might get more attention if you could go into detail about what exactly the error is.
wildweasel
I love the smell of sourdough in the morning
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Kinsie » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am

wildweasel wrote:
AvzinElkein wrote:...I'll wait until you've reworked Duke before I play as him due to that ammo error.

It might get more attention if you could go into detail about what exactly the error is.
He elaborated on the ZDF discord. It's the one listed in Known Bugs in the OP. If anyone wants to take the necessary amount of peyote required to understand the Duke pistol code and figure it out, I'll gladly accept their patches...
Kinsie
Ring of Death

Postby Ryuhi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Kinsie wrote:
wildweasel wrote:

He elaborated on the ZDF discord. It's the one listed in Known Bugs in the OP. If anyone wants to take the necessary amount of peyote required to understand the Duke pistol code and figure it out, I'll gladly accept their patches...

Ancient Aliens 2 : the journey to understand samsara code
Ryuhi

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods