LegenDoom [2.8.2] - LDL [4.0]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: LegenDoom [2.8.2] - LDL [4.0]

Postby 64palm » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:49 pm

legendoom+shades of doom+nap of chaos its totally challenging 😁
im playinh via delta doom gzdoom 8.3.5 and really smooth
64palm

Discord: Zandatsu#2138
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Postby nexus_6 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:07 am

How do you drop melee weapons? I automatically picked up the first one that spawned and now I can't work out how you get another one. Holding down alt fire both in-game and one the weapon menu does nothing.
nexus_6

Postby MeowCatMeow » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:37 pm

I want to use version 2.7 to play DOOM RPG SE with, but I can't find a link to that version anywhere. May I have a download link for that older version?
MeowCatMeow

Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby worldendDominator » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:01 pm

MeowCatMeow wrote:I want to use version 2.7 to play DOOM RPG SE with, but I can't find a link to that version anywhere. May I have a download link for that older version?

There you go
https://mega.nz/file/TBZSARDR#km1Ga3YB5 ... n-KXQa2EzE
worldendDominator

Postby MeowCatMeow » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:06 pm

worldendDominator wrote:
MeowCatMeow wrote:I want to use version 2.7 to play DOOM RPG SE with, but I can't find a link to that version anywhere. May I have a download link for that older version?

There you go
https://mega.nz/file/TBZSARDR#km1Ga3YB5 ... n-KXQa2EzE

Thank you for this, but it seems that even with the compatibility patch this still doesn't work. I will just use DRLA instead.
MeowCatMeow

Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby ClessxAlghazanth » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:31 am

Thanks for this ! Have been playing this (lite version) alongside with DRLA and have been enjoying it a lot :D

Two small questions:

1)While playing this alongside DRLA , should I include DRLA Monsters , or disable them ? If they can work together , should I load LegenDoomlite after DRLA Monsters ?

2)What does 'legendary constraints' in the options menu mean ?

Best regards 8-)
ClessxAlghazanth

Postby fakemai » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:23 am

1: USE ALL THREE. If you can handle it at least. DRLM specifically interacts with LDL and gives legendary enemies extra attacks patterns on top of the other buffs, but some of these will make you scream. I load in order LDL, DRLA, DRLM.
2: "Sensible enemies" count to kill%. In practice, the only non-sensible enemy I've seen is the DRLM Hellmine (Commander Keen is totally a "sensible enemy"), but it's probably a safety against weirdly coded mods.
fakemai

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods