LegenDoom [2.8.3] - LDL [4.2]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
0mrcynic0
Location: The corner of "screw off" and "none of your business."

Re: LegenDoom [2.3] - LDL [2.0]

Post by 0mrcynic0 »

Yholl wrote:Version 2.3 is now out, with a few fixes and stuff. I've been having computer troubles lately, so there was a bit of a delay, sorry bout that.
I'm always excited about any updates made to this mod. I never get tired of using Legendoom.
Melodica
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Melodica »

Are the Rare Dual-Wielded pistols ment to autofire so fast? They seem to fire as fast, if not faster, than a chaingun
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

i'm pretty sure they are. the damage output isn't that much higher than a standard chaingun, so the high DPS feels justified. if it were slower then it wouldn't be as useful, i think.

edit: bug - Patient Super Shotgun doesn't lose its damage multipliers when fired. switching out resets it though.
AvzinElkein

Post by AvzinElkein »

LDL bug found: any new enemies spawned mid-level in Hexen are never legendary, even with Die.EXE active.
bisousbisous

Post by bisousbisous »

I got a recursive plasma gun that also refills its own ammo, giving me infinite ammo for everything
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:edit: bug - Patient Super Shotgun doesn't lose its damage multipliers when fired. switching out resets it though.
fug
AvzinElkein wrote:LDL bug found: any new enemies spawned mid-level in Hexen are never legendary, even with Die.EXE active.
As I told you, not a bug.
bisousbisous wrote:I got a recursive plasma gun that also refills its own ammo, giving me infinite ammo for everything
I doubt I'll be able to fix something with that little info, but I'll try nonetheless.
Agitatio
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: LegenDoom [1.6] LDL [1.1]

Post by Agitatio »

Grigori wrote:Bug report: Setting Gun Casings to Silent doesn't actually make them silent.
Still true.
Yholl

Re: LegenDoom [1.6] LDL [1.1]

Post by Yholl »

Grigori wrote:
Grigori wrote:Bug report: Setting Gun Casings to Silent doesn't actually make them silent.
Still true.
Darm.

I've got it in my todo list, so it'll definitely be done next update, don't worry. Sorry bout that!
Churrupez

Post by Churrupez »

-Perfect Pistol doesn't have the 100% accuracy it's supposed to have
SergeantDiggs

Post by SergeantDiggs »

The score for this mod was decided by a single legendary chainsaw. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Churrupez wrote:-Perfect Pistol doesn't have the 100% accuracy it's supposed to have
fug
SergeantDiggs wrote:The score for this mod was decided by a single legendary chainsaw. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tanks
Viscra Maelstrom

you think that's the best one, wait until you get an AAAAAAA rocket launcher
Yholl

Re: LegenDoom [2.4] - LDL [3.0]

Post by Yholl »

2.4 is now released, with some minor bugfixes, nothing more than that. View the changelog for details as always.

EDIT: LegenDoomLite is now updated to 3.0, with Champions and Shades of Doom compatibility ported from LegenDoom.
Mere_Duke

Post by Mere_Duke »

Probably the wrong thread, but still, to play Babel with LegenDoom should I load 1) LegenDoom 2) Babel 3) compat patch, right? Do I need to use BabelFull or BabelMonstersOnly?
Viscra Maelstrom

i've run into a bug that seems to consistently crash the game on large maps. if you have the Resupplying effect, then exit the level and enter a rather large one up next, the game will crash all the time with what i assume is a memory issue ("Could not realloc bytes"). any larger than average map should crash, but in my case, it was Black Rain from CC3's Map11 that did it. getting rid of the Resupplying effect makes it start up as normal, and it didn't seem to crash with other passive effects, like Vanguard or Restoring.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”