Aracnocide [15/08/19] 2 new guns/urgent fixing

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Aracnocide [15/08/19] 2 new guns/urgent fixing

Postby Cyanide » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:19 am

I'm still having an issue with the bullet "sparks" are displayed with a black background. I'm using the Weapon Pack, not the full mod.
Also, the health bar is positioned i little more than half way up the left side of my screen. Is this intentional?
Cyanide
Spotlight Team

Postby GAA1992 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:42 am

Someone64 wrote:The BFG Proto for Blake is WAY stronger in damage compared to the upgraded BFG 9000.

Cyanide wrote:I'm still having an issue with the bullet "sparks" are displayed with a black background. I'm using the Weapon Pack, not the full mod.
Also, the health bar is positioned i little more than half way up the left side of my screen. Is this intentional?

Wow, my oversight then. Thanks boys, I'll surely take a look at that.
GAA1992
Demons are a disease. Meet the cure.

Postby Someone64 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:48 pm

The HUD thing with the health bar is the same issue I mentioned earlier with 2 examples... You might have to separate parts of the HUD from each other to sit at the edges of the screen like other mods do or something.
Someone64

Postby erni945 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Hey GAA, let me try your latest update and admit it is going really in the right direction. But I have some suggestions:

1.As for Derek Wilson, can you replace the 2015-dn pdw with the M16 / M4A1 rifle or change its pickup sprite for now?, In my opinion it is ugly and does not match the raised weapon at all

2.As for his baseball bat, can you adjust the sprites to a 16: 9 screen size because I noticed that the sprites are a bit cropped?

3.This is a question for all classes, could you get character sprites in the next update so that they are not standard? It looks bad when Derek Wilson is Ranger and Blake Kliessen is FreeDoom Guy :?
erni945

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods