[spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby Captain J » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:51 am

TheDoomedPan wrote:Hey, the mod isn't working for me, I just get an error that says "Invalid state parameter a_damageself"
Plz help meh
Welcome to the zdoom forum and my greeting is check this thread if that happens.
User avatar
Captain J
That's Amoreee
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby TheDoomedPan » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Captain J wrote:
TheDoomedPan wrote:Hey, the mod isn't working for me, I just get an error that says "Invalid state parameter a_damageself"
Plz help meh
Welcome to the zdoom forum and my greeting is check this thread if that happens.

Thanks
TheDoomedPan
 
Joined: 05 Jan 2016

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby ZioMcCall » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 pm

In these times i begin to love very much Undertale,for this i made a sans skin for this mod.I noticed that original sprites haven't got an 2-4-6-8 frames,but i implemented them.Plus you have now even an pain,attack and death animation.
Spoiler:


Credit me and,naturaly,Toby fox for use this skin.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tlzzt ... prites.zip
User avatar
ZioMcCall
I'm not dead....yet
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Location: Senigallia,Italy

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby CirnouliK » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:53 am

Looks decent! Works for what its needed for.

Though a part of me wants to see Sans' battle sprite instead of his overworld sprite...
CirnouliK
Good Time Enthusiast
 
Joined: 05 Nov 2015

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby ZioMcCall » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:20 am

CirnouliK wrote:Looks decent! Works for what its needed for.

Though a part of me wants to see Sans' battle sprite instead of his overworld sprite...


Yeah,maybe i can try to make some rotations for battle sprites,one day.
User avatar
ZioMcCall
I'm not dead....yet
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Location: Senigallia,Italy

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby CirnouliK » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:22 pm

Anyone got the scripts needed for editing the thirdperson player sprite?

I've got a project going and I'm in need of it.
CirnouliK
Good Time Enthusiast
 
Joined: 05 Nov 2015

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby Captain J » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:10 am

That kind of request post goes here.

Also about the third person sprite editing, you just can draw it with any kind of painting programs without scrpiting. Even with a mspaint.
User avatar
Captain J
That's Amoreee
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby Kizoky » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 am

Yesterday I edited Sans' battle sprites to fit into Doom. It wasn't that easy with that black background. Took me about 4 hours
Rotations are not my cup of tea.



If someone requests, I can upload the battle sprites to prevent someone wasting his time :D
User avatar
Kizoky
I smell like gravity
 
Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Location: Around weirdos, I'm the biggest weirdo among them
Discord: Kizoky#0375
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby Captain J » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:46 am

if you are going to post that mod, make sure don't post it in this thread but yours.
User avatar
Captain J
That's Amoreee
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby ZioMcCall » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:55 am

KiLerZolika wrote:



Sans need to be scale.
User avatar
ZioMcCall
I'm not dead....yet
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Location: Senigallia,Italy

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby Kizoky » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:16 am

ZioMcCall wrote:
KiLerZolika wrote:
*youtube video*


Sans need to be scale.


The original sprites' sizes are around 40-60 x 30-50
I know sans is not that tall, I scaled him that much to see his sprites working
User avatar
Kizoky
I smell like gravity
 
Joined: 14 Nov 2011
Location: Around weirdos, I'm the biggest weirdo among them
Discord: Kizoky#0375
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby CirnouliK » Sun May 01, 2016 10:12 am

Here's to hoping this works:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-TTa ... 0J4ZkN4T1U

Here's all the sprites I made for the Sans playermodel. These were all made back around March/beginning of April, and as of current I have no clue how to implement them with my current situation.

Regardless, I hope some of you like these, at least. Feel free to try and implement them yourselves.
CirnouliK
Good Time Enthusiast
 
Joined: 05 Nov 2015

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby ZioMcCall » Sun May 01, 2016 11:14 am

CirnouliK wrote:Here's to hoping this works:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-TTa ... 0J4ZkN4T1U

Here's all the sprites I made for the Sans playermodel. These were all made back around March/beginning of April, and as of current I have no clue how to implement them with my current situation.

Regardless, I hope some of you like these, at least. Feel free to try and implement them yourselves.


Good spriting man.My sprites sucks in confront of you're.Really good job.
User avatar
ZioMcCall
I'm not dead....yet
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Location: Senigallia,Italy

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby CirnouliK » Sun May 01, 2016 11:38 am

ZioMcCall wrote:
CirnouliK wrote:Here's to hoping this works:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-TTa ... 0J4ZkN4T1U

Here's all the sprites I made for the Sans playermodel. These were all made back around March/beginning of April, and as of current I have no clue how to implement them with my current situation.

Regardless, I hope some of you like these, at least. Feel free to try and implement them yourselves.


Good spriting man.My sprites sucks in confront of you're.Really good job.


Much appreciated! Admittedly, they aren't 100% complete, as the WalkRight sprite hasn't been properly flipped, but eh. Maybe I'll get around to it sometime soon.
CirnouliK
Good Time Enthusiast
 
Joined: 05 Nov 2015

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Postby SMMG4 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Can I use this and remodify it for a Zandronum mod?
Credit will be included
From,
Binary
SMMG4
 
Joined: 15 Oct 2016
Discord: Binary Code#8868

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests