[spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Gothic

Re: [spooky] sans.

Post by Gothic »

You can run this perfectly on zdoom in case you have trouble with gzdoom.
Major Cooke
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Major Cooke »

Gothic, that's got nothing to do with this. The point is, don't go editing that which you don't understand lest you break it. It was a matter of running it on official gzdoom or a dev version because of new features introduced to ZDoom. 2.7.1 doesn't support these features either.

tsukiyomaru0 just happened to break his mod. BLINDLY. He will never experience the correct working version, seemingly because he didn't pay attention to the advice of others like WW and Princess, etc.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

basically, the "2.7.1 IS NOT THE NEWEST ZDOOM!" at the top of the Projects forum wasn't clear enough. devbuilds are perfectly usable. only once or twice has a build done something that makes it crash unexpectedly, and then you can just refer to a older devbuild. just drag the contents of a devbuild into your Zdoom folder and replace all the files in there. simple.
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:basically, the "2.7.1 IS NOT THE NEWEST ZDOOM!" at the top of the Projects forum wasn't clear enough.
An awful lot of people seem intent to ignore that thread. I don't know how to make it any clearer.
Major Cooke

Post by Major Cooke »

"DRD TEAM BUILDS ARE THE LATEST, NOT 2.7.1!"

Just a random one off the top of my head, because that title as it is now still begs, "What is, then?" and some people just don't click on the link. :\
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Major Cooke wrote:"DRD TEAM BUILDS ARE THE LATEST, NOT 2.7.1!"

Just a random one off the top of my head, because that title as it is now still begs, "What is, then?" and some people just don't click on the link. :\
I've just given it another attempt.
Jaxxoon R

Post by Jaxxoon R »

This shit's really good, I love being able to slam cyberdemons around like angry ragdolls. Sans is a bit OP though, a 1 HP mode would serve this mod well... and maybe a button that brings up a text box full of randomized puns.
Ribo Zurai

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.1)

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Update 1.1 is up! Check first post for download and changelog.
Gothic

Post by Gothic »

The GasterBlaster still messes with the monster counter. GasterTarget should have the -COUNTKILL flag after the MONSTER property, and the problem with the GasterFukcer being targeted can be fixed with the -SHOOTABLE flag.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Gothic wrote:The GasterBlaster still messes with the monster counter. GasterTarget should have the -COUNTKILL flag after the MONSTER property, and the problem with the GasterFukcer being targeted can be fixed with the -SHOOTABLE flag.
WHOOPS™

Fixed.
Gothic

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.11)

Post by Gothic »

Thanks, it works now.
RikohZX

Post by RikohZX »

Is it me or is the stamina exhaustion never depleting? Or do I have to wait a really long time for it?
VriskaSerket

Post by VriskaSerket »

"Bad Time Simulator 2015 earns a solid 10/10, best bad time you can have."
-IGN

This is practically perfect. Only improvements I can think of:
-Some legit Gaster Blaster custom sprites
-Blue/Orange attacks
-I'm not sure about this, but I think the sound when he used gravity attacks for tossing Frisk around was different

Regardless, as I said, this is pretty much the most perfect bad time I've ever seen. You've got my respect, mate.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

RikohZX wrote:Is it me or is the stamina exhaustion never depleting? Or do I have to wait a really long time for it?
Yeah it's pretty slow. I will modify it later, I need some Z's.
Jaxxoon R

Post by Jaxxoon R »

There should also be burgers, pies, and bottles of ketchup replacing the weapons to regain stamina faster, so you actually have a reason to go to the secrets/hard to reach parts of levels.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”