[Early] Colourfull Hell - Arsenal v11 (Benellus rune)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ribo Zurai

Re: [Early] Colourfull Hell - Arsenal v4

Post by Ribo Zurai »

I think the mod is doing pretty well, there's not much I can say against it. However I could receive even more content from it with open arms.
manhunt7130

Post by manhunt7130 »

love the arsenal mod but i cant pick up shotgun from fallen shotgunners
Evil Operative
Location: Inside a land where Walls and Decors are covered in Blood and Guts. (Brutal)

Post by Evil Operative »

manhunt7130 wrote:love the arsenal mod but i cant pick up shotgun from fallen shotgunners
That's because you're not supposed to pick it up. Go read the OP's post before asking any questions.
manhunt7130

Post by manhunt7130 »

Evil Operative wrote:
manhunt7130 wrote:love the arsenal mod but i cant pick up shotgun from fallen shotgunners
That's because you're not supposed to pick it up. Go read the OP's post before asking any questions.
where does it says that?
TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug »

You can't do it if you already have shotgun. Shotgunners drop ammo instead of it.
manhunt7130

Post by manhunt7130 »

:|
TheSkyBug wrote:
You can't do it if you already have shotgun. Shotgunners drop ammo instead of it.
oh then how do you pick up the ammo from shotgunners?
TheSkyBug

Re: [Early] Colourfull Hell - Arsenal v5

Post by TheSkyBug »

So, I'm taking the role of Arch-vile and resurrect the mod! Yay!

Changelog:
-Added 4 new guns!
-Now you can upgrade some weapons (Well... Just transform one gun into other). Just find the upgrade pack and use it!
-With special item you can improve your melee skills.
-Made tons of balance tweaks.

And some other changes that i forget.

As always: FEEDBACKS!!!!11111ONEONE

Also i really need some kind of letsplays, to see how someone else playing in my mod. Can someone help with it?
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Played a good hour and had a ton of fun, sadly no White or Black encounters. :?

By the way, check the Mancubi's cannons, when the floor lowers under them, the cannons float in midair. By the way, why do they split like that if you can't pick them up?
TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug »

Ribo Zurai wrote:Played a good hour and had a ton of fun, sadly no White or Black encounters. :?

By the way, check the Mancubi's cannons, when the floor lowers under them, the cannons float in midair. By the way, why do they split like that if you can't pick them up?
Mancubi's cannons - it's part of Colourfull Hell itself, not the arsenal. I can fix their "Floating", but you'll not be able to pick them up. I'll made the special drop for them soon.

Also update:
-Added 2 new guns (One drops from one of the mancubies... Most logical drop ever).
-Rebelenced some stuff.
-Fixed a couple of bugs. The most important: now one of the guns drops correctly.
durbdoogle

Re: [Early] Colourfull Hell - Arsenal v6

Post by durbdoogle »

Really enjoying this mod! Reminds me of a lite version of Doom RL Arsenal. Keep up the great work! Quick question. I picked up I think it was an "Infiniclip" is that a weapon part or can you add it to any weapon?
TheSkyBug

Re: [Early] Colourfull Hell - Arsenal v6

Post by TheSkyBug »

durbdoogle wrote:Really enjoying this mod! Reminds me of a lite version of Doom RL Arsenal. Keep up the great work! Quick question. I picked up I think it was an "Infiniclip" is that a weapon part or can you add it to any weapon?
Infinity clip - it's weapon part. This weapon really has infinity ammo, so it can be pretty deadly.
But it's a nice idea... I'll think about that.
TheSkyBug

Re: [Early] Colourfull Hell - Arsenal v7

Post by TheSkyBug »

Update!

-Added 3 new guns.
-Completely remade the weapon making system. Now you just need to use some part to make weapon, no more button binds. This also heavily optimize code, so adding new "Partially" weapons no more will be buttpain for me.
-Smashed Benellus (White shotgunner) drop into 2 parts (One drops from other, weaker monster). Already working on his "Ultimate weapon" drop.
-Tons of balancing, fixed ablility to kill 90% monsters in one shot with some gun.
-Reworked some monster drops.
-Bugfixing, as always.

FEEDBACKS!!!!11111 (Yep, again)
Last edited by TheSkyBug on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Nice, will test after I return from work. What do you think, though, of some kind of modifier/remover for the gun limit?
TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug »

Ribo Zurai wrote:Nice, will test after I return from work. What do you think, though, of some kind of modifier/remover for the gun limit?
Hmmm... I can crate that, but in that case you'll turn into unstopable killing machine (Untill you'll meet the Black/White monsters, heh).
I guess, i'll done it with the next update.
durbdoogle

Post by durbdoogle »

Can't wait to try the update later. Gun limit removal should be optional, I feel. Sometimes you just want to shoot demons with a crapload of guns but not all the time. Seems like weapon selection would turn into a pain.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”