Brutal Wolfenstein 3D 6.0-"Confrontation" Update!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ZioMcCall

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3d V5.0[DEMO RELEASED]

Post by ZioMcCall »

fchan1983 wrote:I am a newbie. Can anyone help me with level 5? I found six of seven secrets. I found the secret gun in the secret area...but I don't know where the seventh secret is. The original wolfenstein had only five secrets. Thanks in advance!
Was a bug this extra secret.Fixed.
fchan1983

Post by fchan1983 »

Ok thanks! On to level 6!
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Doomed In UK

Post by Doomed In UK »

ZioMcCall wrote:Today Wolfenstein 3D is 26 years old and i didn't even started to make the second episode...

I'm so sorry about don't posting any update at all.Actualy,i wasn't present on Zdoom Forum in general.This was a really shitty year and the search of a job and various horrible familiar problems made me really depressed and didn't give me the will to continue this project.that made me really but really lazy and i passed the great part of my times in these months in just fucking playing a lot with various friends of mine,just for don't think my problems.

By the way,seeing that i have various people loved and supported my project,for them i'll try to restart working the next monday.
My first post here...

I was checking around to see if there was an update to the mod. v4.5 and the v5.0 demos are works of art and I can see they are a labour of love and a real tribute to the original game (memories of playing the shareware version back in 1992). I hope you can keep up the great work and beat this depression into the ground!
Panzermann11
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Panzermann11 »

Here's my suggestion for the next update.

Since Quake Champions has BJ Blazkowicz, maybe you should replace the offending lines with his lines from Quake Champions. Also add one liners and advanced taunt systems with BJ's lines from Quake Champions.
Last edited by Panzermann11 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doomed In UK

Post by Doomed In UK »

Re Episode 2 the one thing that kept me on edge in the original game was the fact that if you alerted a mutant, he made no sound until he started attacking you. Whoever originally made the secret level on Episode 6 where the mutants were hiding IN GODDAMN GREEN VINES was a genius and a sadist.

I also saw a mod of Spear of Destiny where on the Angel of Death level there were imps from Doom. Maybe the Angel could be an enhanced Baron of Hell this time around as the original character looked rushed
ZioMcCall

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3d[ABANDONED]

Post by ZioMcCall »

sad update on the topic...
TerminusEst13

Post by TerminusEst13 »

Well done on getting as far on it as you did. Hope your next project goes well!
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Thanks,hope i'll ever get the interest again in make a completely original project,one day.
Phredreeke

Post by Phredreeke »

Sad to see it cancelled. I enjoyed V4.5 very much. In fact I think it's the first time I beat any of the episodes past the first one
ZioMcCall

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3d-A final update

Post by ZioMcCall »

Wasn't satisfied for what i left,so i done a more proper final update.
This is the end of ZIOMCCALL'S Brutal Wolfenstein,but not the end of Brutal Wolfenstein itself.Heard that somebody is already thinking to take over this and remake it from scratch.Not gonna say who.
Gorman Frebmane

Post by Gorman Frebmane »

Hopefully they keep it to gzdoom and not kneecap it by making it do double duty AND HOPEFULLY NO MESSY CODE.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Gorman Frebmane wrote:Hopefully they keep it to gzdoom and not kneecap it by making it do double duty AND HOPEFULLY NO MESSY CODE.
You could try doing it yourself. :?
Dr. Shotgun

Post by Dr. Shotgun »

Gorman Frebmane wrote:Hopefully they keep it to gzdoom and not kneecap it by making it do double duty
Unlikely, I think. This "mysterious person" likes to make his stuff more accessible to those without high-end machines.
Stock-Doom

Post by Stock-Doom »

Phredreeke wrote:Sad to see it cancelled. I enjoyed V4.5 very much. In fact I think it's the first time I beat any of the episodes past the first one
I think the theme of making "brutalized" versions of games, has run its course too.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”