Brutal Wolfenstein 3D 6.0-"Confrontation" Update!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
shadstarn

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3d V5.0[DEMO RELEASED]

Post by shadstarn »

where is the older versions
also why can to shoot which dual gun i want? it shoots both at ones
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

ZioMcCall wrote:Cheater detected.
Cheating is not relevant in single player. Impossible to cheat himself. :D
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

shadstarn wrote:where is the older versions
also why can to shoot which dual gun i want? it shoots both at ones
Cause is meant to shoot in this way. "Alla Killing Floor"
Exeor

Post by Exeor »

I enjoyed the new ten maps with those nice details a lot! Have you thought about adding the rats from the SNES Wolfenstein as a separate enemy? (without replacing dogs)

Btw, I tried to play the old maps merging it with the new version and everything works fine apparently, except for this replaced sprite, is there any way to change it with Slade until the next version comes? :cry:
Spoiler:
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

You just need to swap a sprite.
Baronos

Post by Baronos »

I see some big improvements here, feels like a combination of RTCW and the newer games.
I have some questions:
-Will you change the taunt lines with Blazko's ones from the MG games?Or will you keep it this way?
-Will we be able to play the maps with other gameplay mods?
-You said you're going to add some changes to the bosses. What exactly?
NathanVPer

Post by NathanVPer »

Theres an option to make a blood janitor, is becuz 2 much blood = 2 much fµcking lag
Phredreeke

Post by Phredreeke »

Thank you for making this, I'm really enjoying it. Have you considered using the higher resolution graphics from the Mac and Jaguar versions?
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Today Wolfenstein 3D is 26 years old and i didn't even started to make the second episode...

I'm so sorry about don't posting any update at all.Actualy,i wasn't present on Zdoom Forum in general.This was a really shitty year and the search of a job and various horrible familiar problems made me really depressed and didn't give me the will to continue this project.that made me really but really lazy and i passed the great part of my times in these months in just fucking playing a lot with various friends of mine,just for don't think my problems.

By the way,seeing that i have various people loved and supported my project,for them i'll try to restart working the next monday.
SoulCircle
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by SoulCircle »

That's great to hear! Just please, remember to work at your own pace and don't burn yourself out. You are doing a great job here.
Gadosen

Post by Gadosen »

ZioMcCall wrote:Today Wolfenstein 3D is 26 years old and i didn't even started to make the second episode...

I'm so sorry about don't posting any update at all.Actualy,i wasn't present on Zdoom Forum in general.This was a really shitty year and the search of a job and various horrible familiar problems made me really depressed and didn't give me the will to continue this project.that made me really but really lazy and i passed the great part of my times in these months in just fucking playing a lot with various friends of mine,just for don't think my problems.

By the way,seeing that i have various people loved and supported my project,for them i'll try to restart working the next monday.
Just keep doing what you're doing and we will be happy. You're doing an amazing job giving Blazko a huge dose of Brutality XD
NathanVPer

Post by NathanVPer »

I love so fµcking much this mod, but, when is going to get out?... i know that making a mod is hard, but there been a lot of time since this mod been out (da Demo v5.0) and it's time to upload almost another demo with almost (X2) another episode
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

NathanVPer wrote:I love so fµcking much this mod, but, when is going to get out?... i know that making a mod is hard, but there been a lot of time since this mod been out (da Demo v5.0) and it's time to upload almost another demo with almost (X2) another episode
Watch various replies above.
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

this is what we need :

- wepaons mod only .
- we got enemy mod its brotens something
- oblige or any other level generator with wolf textures

but the two first is possible

i know how to edit the brutla dwofl so i can play custom levels but its sad that i have to do it
fchan1983

Post by fchan1983 »

I am a newbie. Can anyone help me with level 5? I found six of seven secrets. I found the secret gun in the secret area...but I don't know where the seventh secret is. The original wolfenstein had only five secrets. Thanks in advance!

Return to “Gameplay Mods”