Brutal Wolfenstein 3D 6.0-"Confrontation" Update!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Bl00dWolf

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3D V5.0[W.I.P.]

Post by Bl00dWolf »

Hello.
How can i create maps for this mod?
GZDoom builder\slade 3 just crashing =(
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Bl00dWolf wrote:Hello.
How can i create maps for this mod?
GZDoom builder\slade 3 just crashing =(
Don't know why thier crash on you.Maybe is your pc.
Bl00dWolf

Post by Bl00dWolf »

Can you please tell what editor I need and how can i make maps for your mod? Maybe some screens, please?
I know how to make maps for Doom1\2. But your mod have different map type, weapons, "monsters", textures and etc. How to load it all to editor to make maps for it?

I don't think my pc is the problem: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz, 16gb, gtx980, game on ssd.

By the way, this mod is running fine on Android Gzdoom too :D
mgtroyas

Post by mgtroyas »

Just registered to thank you very much for this project. I'm enjoying Wolfenstein 3D as never before, just as I rediscovered Doom with Brutal Doom.

Looks even more authentic with the QZDoom software renderer:
https://qzdoom.drdteam.org/
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

Pardo wrote:anybody got any tips for the last boss of the last episode?
i am playing on the second to last difficulty, reach the end area with 100% health and all weapons with max ammo, manage to kill 2/3 of the enemy troops in the final basement without triggering the boss, but when he sees me thats it he rapes me and i cant seem to do anything about it.
his rocket launcher have a ridiculous big area damage so he hits me even when he misses, the damage the splash from those rockets do is insane high and i cant kite him because if i try to do so i still have 1/3 of the enemy troopers in the basement to dispatch.
i cant even go back up the elevator to pick up health items because if i do so after triggering the boss he will end up camping right in front of the elevator and instagib me when i try to go down again.
i really dont know what else to do.
I assume that you have managed ot beat General Fettgesicht in the meantime sicne this post is over a month old, but here are my experiences anyway.

I remember having a hard time with this guy too, I must have died at least twenty times to either his rockets or the SS guards. I think what I did was enter the lair, head left and go around the room, turing right and shooting the guards in my way, without stopping once. Then I head to the right side of the lair because the boss will now be somewhere on the right side of the main chamber. Then I killed some more guards and when I got rid of them all, I used the pillars and furniture as cover and shoot Mr. Fatface until he dies ;)
andwan0

Post by andwan0 »

awesome work! any chance putting this on source forge?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Unpleasantness has been moved here. If you're here to discuss the mod, please carry on with your business.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

If you're wondering why i'm not posting so much is because i prefer made some solid new feature of Brutal Wolfenstein v5.0 before show them.The mod is not dead.
Baronos

Post by Baronos »

Hi,your work put in this mod is amazing.It's a great at alternative to Brutal Doom.
What I wanted to ask you is:are you going to make a separate pack for the enemies?I've tried it on different maps but they are way too strong and it takes a lot to kill them.
Speaking of separate packs are you going to do a set of the "redone" maps you did for this mod?
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Baronos wrote:Hi,your work put in this mod is amazing.It's a great at alternative to Brutal Doom.
What I wanted to ask you is:are you going to make a separate pack for the enemies?I've tried it on different maps but they are way too strong and it takes a lot to kill them.
Speaking of separate packs are you going to do a set of the "redone" maps you did for this mod?
My project aim to be a total conversion and not a gameplay mod/map set.
Bofubutt

Post by Bofubutt »

I'm impressed with the new animations. I'm not normally a fan of brutal mods, but this is one of the few that really stands alone and is more than just a gore pack.

Any chance of getting a classic-style chaingun in this? (If there is one, I apologize.) The chaingun is a very iconic weapon from Wolfenstein, and considering that bosses have them, I would rather have that than an authentic WWII machinegun.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Yeah,i yet made a classic chaingun and tested it with old brutal wolfenstein.
ZioMcCall

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein Projects

Post by ZioMcCall »

Up,updates reveleaded at the first page.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Good job Zio! ;)

And dudes / dudettes: READ CAREFULLY ALL THE MAIN OP, specially the fact that this mod WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WITH BLADE OF AGONY, so no stupid questions please...
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

remaking sprites,again

Old in the left,new in the right.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”