heretic rpg wad

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
haru00988

heretic rpg wad

Post by haru00988 »

hi, im making a new rpg heretic/hexen style wad and I need help making it further
it already have
- 8 new weapons
- caves
- new items
- rpg style
- gold which you can use to buy a weapon or item
- villages and quest
- humans you can talk with
- hexen style level teleporting
- new modified classic monsters
- d'sparil
- heresiarch
- a torch you can use with your bare hand
- and many more things soon...

those who gonna help me please leave a comment.

but I need help to make the levels and the houses and so on
I all ready made the things listed above but still I need someone to help me make bigger and make the things I have trouble with like:
-poly objects
-triple floor
and so on

for the mappers who are gonner help they need to help me making:
-a torch you can use with your hand
- more houses in the village
- import all hexen textures to heretic
- make the hub maps just like in hexen design and puzzle objects
- i'm have only made map01 complete, but still it needs more varite
- chaos serpent from hexen to heretic
- swinging doors
- more shops (i dont have any in the village, only outsite)
- again puzzle objects
- a little spice to the story line
- join me now, then we can make the biggest and best heretic mod ever

the main story line will be about 3 new classes: the first
- corvus of course
- the paladin
- witch of the acients
all of them will first have the classic weapons but their number to weapon example if you have crossbow at key 3 you'll also have another weapon and all those will be diffrent for all classes.
that d'sparil, heresiarch and korax have rising up again, but his time all of them made a expirement that caused that they made a clone of them self but alot stronger and gave them diffrent names: avatar (heresiarch) elegoan (dsparil) and demon of elenoir (korax), and they have kidnapped: corvus (if your corvus) the paladin (if youre paladin) the witch of acients (if you choose her) and they are in a little prison and when they get out they need to go and speek with the shop keeper and he tells what to do, after you do that you see a big graveyard and there will be diffrent ways to go, all of them teleport you to another level. in all of the level there are door where you for example need gold key then you need to go back and find the map where the other key is, after you will go further and then try there will come a boss after that you will have to go further and then many thing will happen...... it will be like in serpent resurection style and you will also get gold and level up.

here are some screen shots to show you how long im done;
[/
hf.jpg
jt.jpg
rgrerh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y27YmOE.jpg"
http://imgur.com/sXTtFZc
http://imgur.com/o3HRKJt
http://imgur.com/Y5Qjfxk
http://imgur.com/F0o2KOC
http://imgur.com/NsOyjnF

if you want a beta.1.0 i can post you that

Here is a trailer of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bScjHxvZGpY
Last edited by haru00988 on Thu May 14, 2015 11:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: heretic rpg wad

Post by wildweasel »

haru00988 wrote:how can I upload more than 3 photos?
I recommend off-site image hosting, such as imgur. There is a nice guide on how to use it in the official forum rules thread. Welcome to the forums, by the way.
haru00988

Post by haru00988 »

Thanks, i'll try it.
And Can you help me make It further?
haru00988

Post by haru00988 »

Would you Wildweasel?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

haru00988 wrote:Would you Wildweasel?
No, I don't have time to join yet another project.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Dear haru00988, I think you've just misunderstand what was my request for you: it wasn't link's thread but your REAL project... I see you don't have added any link for such mod, people needs to know more of your ideas in order to understand "WTF is this?" Anyway how could someone help you if NOTHING is explained or showed here?

Everybody here have many ideas about projects or something "grandiose" stuff, but if your plan is to post ONLY some screenshots, without explain which are your main objectives, you'll never be considered by anyone yet. So try to fix as well as you can your project, create some spoilers in your thread in order to explain what's your intent with your PWad and add some links to it. If there are no reason to add a link, then continue to build your project until you think that it's time to release some "betas" of it.
Also you may consider to give to your thread some better title, I think no one will give some sort of interests reading "heretic rpg wad"... so what's this? BTW I have fear that you are not familiar with such things, try to take a look around the forum, read some more threads and, for starters, give a look onto this. Fare thee well. :rock:
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

He made another thread where he demanded requested some help, but it ultimately became a quote-and-triple-post party.

Anyway, here's a friendly advice: before you start a brand new super cool and complex project, you should learn the basics for it. Start slowly, learn how to do simple things first, as coding your own monsters and weapons, and then you start trying more complicated stuff. Also, if you want to recruit some people to help you, first you must convince them that it will be worthy to put hours of effort on it. Showing others something at least partially done and that you haave the skills needed for the project completition are always the most effective way to do it. "Help me" alone mostly won't work.

That being said, good luck on your project. It looks promissing and can turn out into something real good, if you have no hush and take your time to master the Decorate/ACS usage.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

jdredalert wrote:He made another thread where he demanded requested some help, but it ultimately became a quote-and-triple-post party.

Anyway, here's a friendly advice: before you start a brand new super cool and complex project, you should learn the basics for it. Start slowly, learn how to do simple things first, as coding your own monsters and weapons, and then you start trying more complicated stuff. Also, if you want to recruit some people to help you, first you must convince them that it will be worthy to put hours of effort on it. Showing others something at least partially done and that you haave the skills needed for the project completition are always the most effective way to do it. "Help me" alone mostly won't work.

That being said, good luck on your project. It looks promissing and can turn out into something real good, if you have no hush and take your time to master the Decorate/ACS usage.
I'm together with this man... :yup: I've read now that thread... :bang:
haru00988

Post by haru00988 »

Ozymandias81 wrote:Dear haru00988, I think you've just misunderstand what was my request for you: it wasn't link's thread but your REAL project... I see you don't have added any link for such mod, people needs to know more of your ideas in order to understand "WTF is this?" Anyway how could someone help you if NOTHING is explained or showed here?

Everybody here have many ideas about projects or something "grandiose" stuff, but if your plan is to post ONLY some screenshots, without explain which are your main objectives, you'll never be considered by anyone yet. So try to fix as well as you can your project, create some spoilers in your thread in order to explain what's your intent with your PWad and add some links to it. If there are no reason to add a link, then continue to build your project until you think that it's time to release some "betas" of it.
Also you may consider to give to your thread some better title, I think no one will give some sort of interests reading "heretic rpg wad"... so what's this? BTW I have fear that you are not familiar with such things, try to take a look around the forum, read some more threads and, for starters, give a look onto this. Fare thee well. :rock:
as you said i need to tell what the main objevities are, then read this topic again :)
Athel

Post by Athel »

I can spice up the story and reorganize your files to ensure smoothness. Nobody likes a messy pk3 ;-) I need to know the story, what characters and setting so I can work my magic.

Edit: I see a basic story, but...I dunno... Just look at my avatar for my confusion.
haru00988

Post by haru00988 »

fellowzdoomer wrote:I can spice up the story and reorganize your files to ensure smoothness. Nobody likes a messy pk3 ;-) I need to know the story, what characters and setting so I can work my magic.

Edit: I see a basic story, but...I dunno... Just look at my avatar for my confusion.
Okay, but its more a .wad

First Thing make 3 new classes, the first- corvus -second the paladin -third witch of acients
Story: d'sparil, heresiarch and korax have rising up again and this time.
Because they all are making a clone of Them selfs that are more worse that the Them self, the clones are
A lot stronger than them self. In the start of the game we see a cutscene were heresiarch is making a clone of dsparil using bones, we see that the clone rises and teleport away. The story will go most along that you'll play heretic but in Hexen style.
The dsparil, heresiarch, korai and their new clones will go around the world and spread darkness upon this world. In the game you will play in hub style and you'll need to try find all of the serpent riders and the new ones that are called the dark riders of hell.
When you start the level before that I want a castle were you talk to a king that sends you the adventure but you get kidnapped and you are stuck in a prison.
I have only made the cut scene from the prison, but can you make me the castle and king you talk to that send you on adventure? We also need to to get everything's from Hexen imported to our mod. I'll send you it now.

Here you go heretic war of the serpent beta 0.1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9q3s0luwogv5 ... y.wad?dl=0
Last edited by haru00988 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Athel

Post by Athel »

Oh... :oops: Anyway, I can spice up the story a bit.
haru00988

Post by haru00988 »

fellowzdoomer wrote:Oh... :oops: Anyway, I can spice up the story a bit.
Yes of course
haru00988

Post by haru00988 »

Ozymandias81 wrote:
jdredalert wrote:He made another thread where he demanded requested some help, but it ultimately became a quote-and-triple-post party.

Ozymandias81? Like you Said i need to write the story Line and so on and i did, would you now help me?
Please answer your online
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

haru00988 wrote:
Ozymandias81 wrote:

Ozymandias81? Like you Said i need to write the story Line and so on and i did, would you now help me?
Please answer your online
I can't. I'm just overwhelmed with Gore and Reborn projects + some small aids. Sorry.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”