[Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5c

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby Captain J » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:21 am

Try use the console and spawn the eliminator. See if you could pick up the freshly spawned ones. But maybe it's related to custominventory...

EDIT:
TheOldKingCole wrote:That unfortunately didn't work, but If I use eliminatorpickupcount 2 times that works
Custominventory it is. I honestly have no idea how did you pick one up although you have no extra eliminator, but... Hmm
Last edited by Captain J on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Captain J
'OH YE'
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Secret Chamber
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby TheOldKingCole » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:12 pm

Captain J wrote:Try use the console and spawn the eliminator. See if you could pick up the freshly spawned ones. But maybe it's related to custominventory...


That unfortunately didn't work, but If I use eliminatorpickupcount 2 times that works
TheOldKingCole
 
Joined: 31 Jan 2019

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby TheOneFreeMan » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:02 am

Recently in version 1.5b, guns will start saying "this gun has already been upgraded" when I try to upgrade them. This is despite the gun not being upgraded and me having the scrap to do so. Anyone know a fix for this?
TheOneFreeMan
 
Joined: 14 May 2020

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby erni945 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:09 am

TheOneFreeMan wrote:Recently in version 1.5b, guns will start saying "this gun has already been upgraded" when I try to upgrade them. This is despite the gun not being upgraded and me having the scrap to do so. Anyone know a fix for this?


If you mean that you can't upgrade two eliminators, then I came across this mistake. The only way I can get around is finding a single eliminator, upgrading it and then getting a second one. Then both are improved, though I don't know if it's certainly a good way but so far it is better than none :wink:
erni945
 
Joined: 21 Apr 2016
Location: Poland

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby Talon1024 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:08 pm

PillowBlaster, may I please put out a fixed version of Trailblazer once I'm done working on my fixes?
Talon1024
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2016
Github ID: Talon1024
Operating System: Debian-like Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kali, Mint, etc) 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby openroadracer » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:04 pm

To anyone it might concern: Setting the "Super Shotgun Replacements" setting in "Blaze-It Stuff" to "Chrome Justice Only" actually makes it where you can pick up two Eliminators. However, on "Both", it doesn't work that way.

Yes, this means that "Chrome Justice Only" actually doesn't work as stated, as I imagine it's doing what "Random" is supposed to do.
User avatar
openroadracer
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2019
Discord: Dump The Trump#5789
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby TheOneFreeMan » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:40 pm

erni945 wrote:
TheOneFreeMan wrote:Recently in version 1.5b, guns will start saying "this gun has already been upgraded" when I try to upgrade them. This is despite the gun not being upgraded and me having the scrap to do so. Anyone know a fix for this?


If you mean that you can't upgrade two eliminators, then I came across this mistake. The only way I can get around is finding a single eliminator, upgrading it and then getting a second one. Then both are improved, though I don't know if it's certainly a good way but so far it is better than none :wink:


Its not just with the eliminator, its with all the weapons
TheOneFreeMan
 
Joined: 14 May 2020

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby PillowBlaster » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:21 pm

I had something happen to my dad lately, once things stabilizes and I get my mojo back, I'll see about fixing things up. Apologies for inconvienience.
User avatar
PillowBlaster
Do you remember Vodka?
 
Joined: 24 Jan 2010

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby Tesculpture » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:48 am

PillowBlaster wrote:I had something happen to my dad lately, once things stabilizes and I get my mojo back, I'll see about fixing things up. Apologies for inconvienience.


Sorry to hear it. Hope you/your Dad are okay. Take all the time you need.
User avatar
Tesculpture
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2016

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby AvzinElkein » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:52 am

Tesculpture wrote:
PillowBlaster wrote:I had something happen to my dad lately, once things stabilizes and I get my mojo back, I'll see about fixing things up. Apologies for inconvienience.


Sorry to hear it. Hope you/your Dad are okay. Take all the time you need.

I second what they said.
AvzinElkein
 
Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Discord: AvzinReborn#9162
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby TheOneFreeMan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:33 am

AvzinElkein wrote:
Tesculpture wrote:
PillowBlaster wrote:I had something happen to my dad lately, once things stabilizes and I get my mojo back, I'll see about fixing things up. Apologies for inconvienience.


Sorry to hear it. Hope you/your Dad are okay. Take all the time you need.

I second what they said.


Same man, I hope everything is ok. Best of luck to you.
TheOneFreeMan
 
Joined: 14 May 2020

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby Yebudoom » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:06 pm

PillowBlaster wrote:I had something happen to my dad lately

I'll echo the other guys and just say, that I hope everything turns out ok. Best of luck to you and your family!
User avatar
Yebudoom
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby Talon1024 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Since this is my favourite mod, I got permission from PillowBlaster, and I went ahead and did some fixes myself. Hopefully, I got most of the issues people mentioned. If not, I'll see what I can do about the issues people mention here.

Anyways, here's my fixed version of Trailblazer 1.5.
Talon1024
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2016
Github ID: Talon1024
Operating System: Debian-like Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kali, Mint, etc) 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5b

Postby Captain J » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Oh! It's nice and heartwarming to see people are helping one another for doom community. Thanks for the fix! And i also hope Pillow is doing alright.
User avatar
Captain J
'OH YE'
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Secret Chamber
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5c

Postby PillowBlaster » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:03 am

I didn't have time to test it all, nor to brush through the thread again to see if I didn't miss anything, but screw it, it's been sitting on my backlog for long enough. A lil' update to fix things up. Changelog below. If something's still off, my apologies for that.

Spoiler: changelog
User avatar
PillowBlaster
Do you remember Vodka?
 
Joined: 24 Jan 2010

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dizzy, Stumpy and 12 guests