Valherran wrote:I ran into some things while playing this on Doom 1:
1. Chrome Justice cannot be obtained due to it being a super shotgun spawn.
2. Lead Spitters cannot be obtained due to it being a pickup from chaingun zombies.
3. If you try to summon and pickup the above mentioned weapons and upgrade them with junk, the game thinks they are the machete.
4. Projectiles don't get stuck as easily on walls this time around (which is great), but they can still get stuck without fail if sitting in a room corner.
Also, when I run this on Doom 2, there's a large list of script errors in the console when you start a new game. The music is completely broken and won't play most or none of the tracks no matter what I music .wad I use or not.
1. There's no ssg in doom 1. I decided to respect that, so you only get sawed-offs.
2. Kinda similar here. There's no chaingunners, so you don't get uzis, and that's fine. FMG can do the thing just right too.
3. That's fixed on my side.
4. I can't really help much on it, considering collision is gzdoom's thing.
What kind of errors? If you mean the VM execution warnings (which aren't exclusive to doom 2), they are generally harmless, at least for now - just warning about a sketchy pointer situation. I won't fix them until I'd convert the offending actors to zscript, and they can't affect the music.