[Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5e

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ReddReptile

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.4b, Only fools rush in

Post by ReddReptile »

I'm getting a strange graphical error with the latest gzdoom version (g.3.3.1)
Spoiler:
erni945

Post by erni945 »

Talon1024 wrote:Macheterang is a weapon that gives no ammo, and MacheteAmmo is the ammo for it. If the weapon does not give ammo, and you already have it, the game will not allow you to pick it up, as there is no point in picking it up.
I understand, though, I think it could be fixed and you know how to fix this thing yet?: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47494&p=970034&hilit=dump#p970034 ,
I used to try to fix it but I did not succeed, do you know how to do it?
Kindtorment

Post by Kindtorment »

I noticed a bug after you drop any weapon from slot one or two(macheterang, colts, or the combat pistol) and then try to spikebomb quick-toss you will be stuck in an infinite loop of tossing spikebombs, even if you run out, until you swap weapons. Just a weird bug I found out since I am not the biggest fan of the colts (they are weak but that is to balance them out with the unlimited ammo) and want my 2 to just pull up the combat pistol. So I dropped the colts and then killed my self by tossing 20 spikebombs and not knowing how to stop.
Also, thank you for the great mods Pillowblaster.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

I found one more bug regarding Cheogsh 2, namely keyboard shortcuts do not work with a machete and spikebomb. Is it caused by a lack of compatibility with the mappack or is it a mod error?

I am using the latest official version of GZDoom
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

can you make the exploding round of shotgun change it with the first button.. so that i can use normal shotgun doiong normal attack?
erni945

Post by erni945 »

shadstarn wrote:can you make the exploding round of shotgun change it with the first button.. so that i can use normal shotgun doiong normal attack?
It can change in "Blaze-it options" in the main menu
Valherran

Post by Valherran »

I decided to fire this up again out of boredom with the 1.4b, and unfortunately I discovered that the Tricorn Shot upgrade doesn't work. I purchased it with junk via inventory and my weapon didn't change into the triple barrel sawed-offs. It still also fires only 2 shells a shot so it wasn't a a graphical error, and it has the tricorn upgrade symbol too. I am running this on the latest GZDoom dev build from April 9th with no addons.
Wivicer
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Wivicer »

I'm fairly sure the tricorn upgrade adds a barrel under the weapon, so there shouldn't be any graphical changes. The third barrel on top comes from the standard upgrade. Not sure about the number of shells.
Ryuhi

Post by Ryuhi »

the spent ammo will always be 2. because video game logic. the "shells" changed are essentially the number of projectile clusters launched from the weapon.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

erni945 wrote:I found one more bug regarding Cheogsh 2, namely keyboard shortcuts do not work with a machete and spikebomb. Is it caused by a lack of compatibility with the mappack or is it a mod error?

I am using the latest official version of GZDoom
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Valherran

Post by Valherran »

Hmmm, I guess things have changed then. I remember the shotguns looking different after the upgrade, and if the ammo count was always 2 then I guess disregard it then.

EDIT: Figured out the problem, for some reason when I purchased the upgrade on the flesh rends themselves it didn't change the graphic. But when I went to the next level it changed but still operated the same before the level transition.
PillowBlaster

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.4c, Slow yourself down

Post by PillowBlaster »

Maintenance update. I know, artificial sweetener, considering the GC update is around the corner, but just to keep you fellas occupied in the meantime. If you'll report stuff right after I release this, I'll kill myself. Okay, it won't be that bad, I hope. Also edited the OP's link; the download is right below download image, rather than being the image itself, in case that image will go down.
Spoiler: changelog
erni945

Post by erni945 »

PillowBlaster wrote:Maintenance update. I know, artificial sweetener, considering the GC update is around the corner, but just to keep you fellas occupied in the meantime. If you'll report stuff right after I release this, I'll kill myself. Okay, it won't be that bad, I hope. Also edited the OP's link; the download is right below download image, rather than being the image itself, in case that image will go down.
Spoiler: changelog
very good changes :) ,when it comes to "inventory.undropabble" is it now possible to pass DUMP without losing the previously collected things?
AvzinElkein

Post by AvzinElkein »

I hope we get to fight Vladmir Vladmir someday!
erni945

Post by erni945 »

Pillow, I came across one problem when trying a new version in Cheogsh 2, when I collected the required keys for a specific door, I could not even get the door, although I had the required keys in the inventory and now tell me whether it is due to your mod or simply Cheogsh 2 is incompatible with your mod? :?:

EDIT:And you would still be able to tell me why they do not work on this mappack shortcuts for a quick throw machete and spikebomb?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”