[Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5e

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5e

Postby Vphurple Izumi » Mon May 31, 2021 4:12 am

PillowBlaster wrote:Yo, not much to say other than smol update time.

V1.5e
-Fixed Jetpack thrust using up fuel for nothing if you use it without holding any direction to thrust for.
-Fixed FMG firing positioning.
-Fixed Eliminator puffs spawning weird when hitting elevated walls.

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thanks for all the work my ocd can rest now XD

Now the only thing that is left is F.M.G rifle when reloaded moving your aim a lil bit to the right, but thats just nitpicking at this point but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Suggestions still stands as there isn't nearly enough junk to go around in a 4 player coop game.
1. A slider in Mod-Option to change how likely is "Junk" to spawn/drop on kills.

Again thanks a lot for all of your support on this mod.
Last edited by Vphurple Izumi on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vphurple Izumi
Mod it, till it crashes

Discord: Vphurple Izumi#2117
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Postby CoolNoob_0307 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:08 pm

I love it! It's fun, It's creative, It's cool. Probably one of the best gameplay mods i've ever played.
CoolNoob_0307

Postby Gourry » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Have a few bit of issues with V1.5e (not sure if these has been mentioned yet) (will add more if find more)

1. key sharing does not work
2. after getting a dupe Conqueror, instead of message of getting +80 junk; it gives me +39.
3. If I turn off key sharing off, the keys will still show up in the next level.
4. Sequential Shot option not working for Skullthrottle and Browning when option is set to on. (Edit)

I've tested these on gzdoom 4.5.0 and 4.6.1

The load order for zdl on doom 2 wad:

Sunlust
Trailblazer 1.53
BDBE 3.2b flashlight
Target Spy 2.0.1
Last edited by Gourry on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gourry

Postby Ryuhi » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:48 pm

Gourry wrote:2. after getting a dupe Conqueror, instead of message of getting +80 junk; it gives me +39.

Which difficulty are you playing on? Junk is technically a type of ammo, so it follows the same ammo factor rules: My guess is that it got chopped in half with a 0.5 ammo factor.
Ryuhi

Postby Gourry » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Ryuhi wrote:
Gourry wrote:2. after getting a dupe Conqueror, instead of message of getting +80 junk; it gives me +39.

Which difficulty are you playing on? Junk is technically a type of ammo, so it follows the same ammo factor rules: My guess is that it got chopped in half with a 0.5 ammo factor.

/Edgelord mode.
Gourry

Postby Ryuhi » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 am

that one has half ammo so that makes sense then
Ryuhi

Postby Gourry » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Ryuhi wrote:that one has half ammo so that makes sense then

Well, thanks for letting me know. I didn't know it did that.
Gourry

Postby dragomir » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Can you upload both of your mode in Mod db or in google drive?I cant download Guncaster or Trailblazer from mediafire :( .I tried everything,including turning off add blocker,
turning off firewall,creating account but no result :shrug:.Its odd,because i have downloaded other modes from ZDoom and had no problem.The one uploaded in mediafire gives me trouble sometime,but eventually i can download them.This is the only mode i cant download.
dragomir

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods