Smooth Doom [UPDATE 9/25/19]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Smooth Doom [UPDATE 9/25/19]

Postby Takuat » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the mod. I've been playing around with a bunch of "smooth" animation sets and yours seems to be the best blend of features and being lightweight, though Dead Marine was definitely a personal favourite. I was actually trying to port over the sounds and HUD from Dead Marine but being pretty new to actual modding it seemed to just break Smooth Doom so I guess I'll be waiting (and praying) for if you get those Dead Marine parts ported over. Thanks again!
Takuat

Postby Gifty » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:43 am

Yeah! I've wanted to add in the sounds from Dead Marine for ages, cause I worked harder on that than probably any other aspect of the mod (a lot of it was custom sound work), I'm just trying to find a way to do it modularly enough where people can switch it off if they don't like it.
Gifty
Recon'ize that smell?

Postby VGA » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:25 am

Do it the way Doom 64 Retribution does its options.
VGA

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods