WubBlaster: My very first mod that ACTUALLY changes somethin

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

WubBlaster: My very first mod that ACTUALLY changes somethin

Postby Theguywholikesbetas » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/?8rig4if119bplzw
this file i found the other day i remember making 1 year ago i abandoned it because my skills were not enough to actually polish it i say this because if you play the mod the sprite [which is a iPhone by the way] has a white box around it,

video will probably get a content strike or i will just have to mention the song because YouTube is a dick

{UPDATE} So a couple of things yes this mod takes the source code from the rick roller but this was made in early 2012 late 2011 so it is terrible [most of my mods aren't good but why i still post them i dunno] and thanks to the to the other people that brought up i forgot to mention the original creator for the source code
Last edited by Theguywholikesbetas on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theguywholikesbetas
Nothing More

Re: WubBlaster: My very first mod that ACTUALLY changes some

Postby Freya M├ínibrandr » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 am

Did you have permission from Kinsie to use his stuff? Because this looks an awful like his Rick-Roller.
Freya Mánibrandr

Postby Ed the Bat » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 am

ArcheKruz wrote:Did you have permission from Kinsie to use his stuff? Because this looks an awful like his Rick-Roller.

Moreso when inspecting the wad in an editor. The sound lump and its logical name are even still "dsrr" and "sa/rickroll", respectively.
Ed the Bat
I'm tired. I want to go home.

Postby Cardboard Marty » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:16 am

Make sure to give credit where it's due! A lot of us here are sticklers for credit listings, and most of time we'll be good if you just admit you based it off of something.
Cardboard Marty
"WHAT??? YOU are telling me the guy just updates when ever he wants?"

Discord: Cardboard Marty#1337
Twitch ID: CarlosAtBV

Postby Theguywholikesbetas » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:54 pm

ArcheKruz wrote:Did you have permission from Kinsie to use his stuff? Because this looks an awful like his Rick-Roller.

i don't think i did have permission but then again it's a old mod [to me at least because i got into doom modding in 2011]
Theguywholikesbetas
Nothing More

Postby wildweasel » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Theguywholikesbetas wrote:i don't think i did have permission but then again it's a old mod [to me at least because i got into doom modding in 2011]

Old or not, you really should get permission before you do that.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Theguywholikesbetas » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:42 am

wildweasel wrote:
Theguywholikesbetas wrote:i don't think i did have permission but then again it's a old mod [to me at least because i got into doom modding in 2011]

Old or not, you really should get permission before you do that.

yeah i understand now
Theguywholikesbetas
Nothing More

Return to Gameplay Mods