WubBlaster: My very first mod that ACTUALLY changes somethin

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Theguywholikesbetas

WubBlaster: My very first mod that ACTUALLY changes somethin

Post by Theguywholikesbetas »

https://www.mediafire.com/?8rig4if119bplzw
this file i found the other day i remember making 1 year ago i abandoned it because my skills were not enough to actually polish it i say this because if you play the mod the sprite [which is a iPhone by the way] has a white box around it,

video will probably get a content strike or i will just have to mention the song because YouTube is a dick

{UPDATE} So a couple of things yes this mod takes the source code from the rick roller but this was made in early 2012 late 2011 so it is terrible [most of my mods aren't good but why i still post them i dunno] and thanks to the to the other people that brought up i forgot to mention the original creator for the source code
Last edited by Theguywholikesbetas on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mánibranðr System
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Re: WubBlaster: My very first mod that ACTUALLY changes some

Post by Mánibranðr System »

Did you have permission from Kinsie to use his stuff? Because this looks an awful like his Rick-Roller.
Ed the Bat
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ed the Bat »

ArcheKruz wrote:Did you have permission from Kinsie to use his stuff? Because this looks an awful like his Rick-Roller.
Moreso when inspecting the wad in an editor. The sound lump and its logical name are even still "dsrr" and "sa/rickroll", respectively.
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Make sure to give credit where it's due! A lot of us here are sticklers for credit listings, and most of time we'll be good if you just admit you based it off of something.
Theguywholikesbetas

ArcheKruz wrote:Did you have permission from Kinsie to use his stuff? Because this looks an awful like his Rick-Roller.

i don't think i did have permission but then again it's a old mod [to me at least because i got into doom modding in 2011]
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Theguywholikesbetas wrote:i don't think i did have permission but then again it's a old mod [to me at least because i got into doom modding in 2011]
Old or not, you really should get permission before you do that.
Theguywholikesbetas

wildweasel wrote:
Theguywholikesbetas wrote:i don't think i did have permission but then again it's a old mod [to me at least because i got into doom modding in 2011]
Old or not, you really should get permission before you do that.
yeah i understand now

Return to “Gameplay Mods”