Immoral Conduct: Decorate Edition [UPDATE: 8-1-2019]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Immoral Conduct: Decorate Edition [UPDATE: 8-1-2019]

Postby Crudux Cruo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Just wanted to pop in to say i'm still working on tying some of the loose ends up but my progress has been halted due to a lay off that happened, so i'm job hunting and doing this while i'm motivated. focusing on getting the monsters done.
Crudux Cruo
"It's howdy doody time kiddies, the bad man is here."

Postby UnbornDecay25 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:30 pm

I hate to bring this up at this moment, but the current download is a little busted. Either somethign was wrong, or the Plasma gun was still being spawned (even with the Infantry gun sprite as its pickup sprite), the Double barrel was nowhere to be found, and other such weird errors.
UnbornDecay25

Postby durbdoogle » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:01 pm

UnbornDecay25 wrote:I hate to bring this up at this moment, but the current download is a little busted. Either somethign was wrong, or the Plasma gun was still being spawned (even with the Infantry gun sprite as its pickup sprite), the Double barrel was nowhere to be found, and other such weird errors.

Crux Cruo had the latest version in an earlier post:

Crudux Cruo wrote:Hellzer, looks like you have a significantly outdated codebase before many errors were fixed, not sure what's good or not, but here's MY current build and everything works that I can tell:

For you testers, please play THIS version until we get this sorted out 8-)

Specifically, this will have the silenced weapons working and the pickups working as well as the new arachnotron and the 40mm tweaks. if you can find anything wrong with THIS build, they're definitely bugs :)

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=440 ... 3388981347
durbdoogle

Postby UnbornDecay25 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:56 am

Crux Cruo had the latest version in an earlier post:

Crudux Cruo wrote:Hellzer, looks like you have a significantly outdated codebase before many errors were fixed, not sure what's good or not, but here's MY current build and everything works that I can tell:

For you testers, please play THIS version until we get this sorted out 8-)

Specifically, this will have the silenced weapons working and the pickups working as well as the new arachnotron and the 40mm tweaks. if you can find anything wrong with THIS build, they're definitely bugs :)

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=440 ... 3388981347
[/quote]

Ahh balls I thought I had that version. Thanks man
UnbornDecay25

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods