The Guncaster - 3.888b

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Starman the Blaziken
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Re: The Guncaster - 3.5 hotfixed again

Post by Starman the Blaziken »

Woo-hoo! Update! :D
devlman127

Post by devlman127 »

For some reason I can't use the Draughsuit. I even tried with just the Guncaster pk3, but same glitch. I'm running GZDoom 4.1.3
[imgur]https://i.imgur.com/JO8hDuo.jpg[/imgur]
Rowsol

Post by Rowsol »

devlman127 wrote:For some reason I can't use the Draughsuit. I even tried with just the Guncaster pk3, but same glitch. I'm running GZDoom 4.1.3
[imgur]https://i.imgur.com/JO8hDuo.jpg[/imgur]
Try "Summon DraughTomeBringer"
devlman127

Post by devlman127 »

Rowsol wrote:Try "Summon DraughTomeBringer"
Nope, just crashes the same.
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

devlman127 wrote:For some reason I can't use the Draughsuit. I even tried with just the Guncaster pk3, but same glitch. I'm running GZDoom 4.1.3
You might wanna update gzdoom and see if the issue persists.
AvzinElkein

Post by AvzinElkein »

Too bad the Weapon Shop doesn't sell Hexen energy (which weapons use in Hexen).
fakemai
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by fakemai »

Good work on making this interoperate with Strife, and in an amusing way even. Unfortunately I just finished a playthrough of the "bad ending" path however it was somewhat broken towards the end. Spoilers:
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure I didn't accidentally sequence break somewhere, which is easy to do, and I'm about to try the good ending route since I saved before that fork.
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

fakemai wrote:Good work on making this interoperate with Strife, and in an amusing way even. Unfortunately I just finished a playthrough of the "bad ending" path however it was somewhat broken towards the end. Spoilers:
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure I didn't accidentally sequence break somewhere, which is easy to do, and I'm about to try the good ending route since I saved before that fork.
Can thank Amv2k9 for this, it's a bit beyond me, but I did notify him about it. Can only praytell he might be able to get back at me at some point with some solutions on what and where things went wrong.
fakemai
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by fakemai »

I should've said that I'm using LZDoom current (3.83a as of writing) but I doubt it matters. Also confirmed the good ending (and worst ending) path works correctly.

EDIT: If it helps, save file for LZDoom 3.83a just before the branch in decision.
AvzinElkein

Post by AvzinElkein »

I have re-acquired an XBOX One controller. I assigned left trigger to cast spell and right trigger to fire. What should I assign to Stratocaster and Kick?
baddude1337

Post by baddude1337 »

AvzinElkein wrote:I have re-acquired an XBOX One controller. I assigned left trigger to cast spell and right trigger to fire. What should I assign to Stratocaster and Kick?
I'd say R3 for kicks, Left Bumper for grenades and Right Bumper for Strats.
AvzinElkein

Post by AvzinElkein »

baddude1337 wrote:
AvzinElkein wrote:I have re-acquired an XBOX One controller. I assigned left trigger to cast spell and right trigger to fire. What should I assign to Stratocaster and Kick?
I don't recall grenades being in Guncaster.
baddude1337

Post by baddude1337 »

AvzinElkein wrote:
baddude1337 wrote:
I don't recall grenades being in Guncaster.
Sorry, TNT quick toss.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

I am reporting a bug after using Deathmaker's Mask, Philosopher Tome and using Pound Attack on enemies.I am using the latest version of GZDoom (4.2.4)

https://ibb.co/wKbtkNY
Regios

Post by Regios »

erni945 wrote:I am reporting a bug after using Deathmaker's Mask, Philosopher Tome and using Pound Attack on enemies.I am using the latest version of GZDoom (4.2.4)

https://ibb.co/wKbtkNY
Any map pack or additional mods in particular you're using? I'm trying to replicate this crash on the latest GZDoom version, but no matter how many enemies I kill with ground slams and stomps with the midas tome and the mask of Basilissa equipped, game goes on as normal.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”