DoomRL Arsenal - [1.1.5] [MP-B7.3]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: DoomRL Arsenal - [1.1.5] [MP-B7.3]

Postby SoulCircle » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:03 pm

Quake161 wrote:This is kinda off the beaten path, but what music was used for the startup?
I crashed out when using an outdated wad and the subtle tune caught me off guard.

Oh, I actually have the answer to this because I asked Yholl the same thing a year ago!

It's ap_light.it on the Mod Archive!

http://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=33775
SoulCircle
Something horrific and pixelated

Discord: Jigglesworth#9147
Twitch ID: deathlordreaper
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby punchyouinthefaceman » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:56 pm

Hello, do you mind if I use a couple sprites from the monster pack for a mapping project? Specifically the Revenihilator and the missile with the skull on the front (I believe that's the Heavy Revenant's missile). I don't think they were marked for DRLA use only, but I figured I would ask. I've credited Megaherz for the Revenihilator, anyone I can credit specifically for the skull missile sprite?
punchyouinthefaceman

Postby Yholl » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:58 pm

punchyouinthefaceman wrote:I've credited Megaherz for the Revenihilator, anyone I can credit specifically for the skull missile sprite?
Go for it!
President People made the skull missile.

Sorry for the radio silence lately about DRLA development lately, my focus is currently on Rampancy right now. When I'm done I'll be back at it again.
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.

Postby Darklen » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:51 pm

Yholl wrote:Sorry for the radio silence lately about DRLA development lately, my focus is currently on Rampancy right now. When I'm done I'll be back at it again.

Don't worry about it! It's better that you focus on things one at a time rather than rushing things and ending with subpar quality updates on either of them ^-^. Regardless, you really don't owe us anything, so take as much time as you need.
Darklen

Discord: #Darklen3022
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Postby Yholl » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:44 am

Updated the main post slightly to indicate that Muusi's DRLA brightmaps cover both monsters and weaponry, for those who are interested in making things pretty!
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.

Postby emberson9000 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:43 am

Hi. I have clicked on what I believe is the download link to the most recent version of Doom Rougelike Arsenal, but the download doesn't seem to start. Any advice, because this seems like a really cool mod I'd like to try out.
emberson9000

Postby retronutcase » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:30 am

I've had similar problems. Right click the link and open in a new window, then click the URL of that window and hit enter. That's how I got it to finally play nice.
retronutcase

Postby DarkQuill » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Hadn't checked back for a while, thanks for the updated version! PDA going smooth now.
DarkQuill

Postby ClessxAlghazanth » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:50 pm

Yholl wrote:Updated the main post slightly to indicate that Muusi's DRLA brightmaps cover both monsters and weaponry, for those who are interested in making things pretty!

Good stuff :D

Should load order be :

DRLA main
DRLA monsters
Muusi's Brightmaps

?
ClessxAlghazanth

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods