Accessories to Murder (ww-doomnukem): on Github

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Accessories to Murder (ww-doomnukem): on Github

Postby wildweasel » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:18 am

Gorman Frebmane wrote:Hello there wildweasel, i am asking for permission to use some of the sprites from this mod or more specifically the hand sprites, due to them looking way better than anything else i can find (And also because i can't draw that well). If i am not allowed to use them then i will not use them, instead i will just recolor default hand sprites. I am also asking you because from what iv'e seen doom nukem the original creator of some of these is not around, you might be able to relay this to him if you still have contact's with him.
So do i have permission?

Doom Nukem previously told me that he grants permission to use his sprites to anybody that asks, so you're good as long as he gets clear credit.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Re: Accessories to Murder (ww-doomnukem): on Github

Postby Gorman Frebmane » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:43 am

wildweasel wrote:
Gorman Frebmane wrote:Hello there wildweasel, i am asking for permission to use some of the sprites from this mod or more specifically the hand sprites, due to them looking way better than anything else i can find (And also because i can't draw that well). If i am not allowed to use them then i will not use them, instead i will just recolor default hand sprites. I am also asking you because from what iv'e seen doom nukem the original creator of some of these is not around, you might be able to relay this to him if you still have contact's with him.
So do i have permission?

Doom Nukem previously told me that he grants permission to use his sprites to anybody that asks, so you're good as long as he gets clear credit.

Thank you.
Gorman Frebmane

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods