Weapons of Saturn v1.9

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Weapons of Saturn v1.9

Postby A_gunFlash » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:02 pm

And me again now mp-40 shines like a torch after shot all time until i use other gun in software rendering.
A_gunFlash

Operating System: Windows XP/2003
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Postby Lippeth » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 am

I've never tested this in software mode, and I immediately found the culprit. For some reason I ended the flash states with "stop" instead of "Goto LightDone" and it makes me want to run through everything else and make sure I haven't overlooked anything. I'll post an updated version in a day or so, thanks for the feedback!
Lippeth
Metalvangelist

Discord: Lippeth#2552

Postby huanlopan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:16 pm

This is really something you've got here. I've been searching for something more than vanilla, but less than Brutal Doom and this hits the sweetest of sweet spots. One thing: The minigun sounds like a fart more than a minigun. Everything else I can't really fault.
huanlopan

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods