Tweaking Monsters v1.2

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Vertigo

Tweaking Monsters v1.2

Post by Vertigo »

Tweaking Monsters

I'm very new to decorate so to learn I made a mod that tweaks almost all of the enemies (I left the arch-vile alone) to make them more interesting. The idea was to tweak the monsters just enough for your strategy to have to change but without altering the core Doom feel. Things like cacos having a lower painchance so you can't chainsaw them easily. One of the main goals was the keep the game balanced. It is harder so I don't know if ultra-hard wads would be doable. This is definitely a WIP and I would love critiques.

Screenshots can't show much as I wanted to use all the standard Doom assets to keep the feel the same but here are some anyways
Spoiler: SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler: FULL CHANGELOG
DOWNLOAD
Ethril

Re: Tweaking Monsters v1.2

Post by Ethril »

I'm gonna be honest with you.

I thought that said "twerking".
Mav3rick

Re: Tweaking Monsters v1.2

Post by Mav3rick »

Sooo ¬¬ what you did was to make the moster more fasters?

I will no denied new patterns of attack but to make monsters more faster that is no new and is something that may end been annoying that something cool

but yes is something new so hope is not just fasters monsters

Return to “Gameplay Mods”