"Feel Boss" Guns (Now available to DL)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
QuickShotGunman

Re: "Feel Boss" Guns

Post by QuickShotGunman »

Looks pretty nice,although I think the grenade launcher and minigun looked better before.
Has there been any changes to the Rocket Launcher yet?
Bane

Post by Bane »

QuickShotGunman wrote:Looks pretty nice,although I think the grenade launcher and minigun looked better before.
Has there been any changes to the Rocket Launcher yet?
Cmon Quickshot it's 2 miniguns now, how can you not like the duel wielding of miniguns ;D? The grenade launcher and the rocket launcher are the same gun, rockets are primary fire, grenades secondary fire, everything but the Magnum and chainsaw have secondary fire modes. Though I'm still working on one for the magnum.
Failure

Re: "Feel Boss" Guns v0.1

Post by Failure »

Bane wrote: Here's a few.

[/quote]

The Sword looks great, is it already on the mod?.
Bane

Re: "Feel Boss" Guns v0.1

Post by Bane »

Failure wrote:The Sword looks great, is it already on the mod?.
I replaced it with fists in the MK2 version, they better suit doom.
niculinux

Post by niculinux »

Thanks Bane!

Will be ever relased another version, let's say a "vanilla" one, that works also with doom/freedoom IWAD?
Bane

Post by Bane »

niculinux wrote:Thanks Bane!

Will be ever relased another version, let's say a "vanilla" one, that works also with doom/freedoom IWAD?
If by vanilla you mean vanilla weapons, you should try BrutalDoom.
Last edited by Bane on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bane

Post by Bane »

Due to popular demand and with much thanks to the prestigious SeargentMarkIV, both versions of the feel boss mod are now available for download.

Here are all the videos I've made showcasing the weapons (plus DL links in the descriptions) -

MK1 Weapon set DL link in description - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0I4oEMr41Q

The God Hands MK1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e-XoItePT8

The Feel Boss redux (aka MK2 weapon set) With DL link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whcFO8aqctg

The MK2 God hands (aka Boss mitts) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_0ifBaUI98

Hope you guys like them.

Also here is a link to the Brutal doom mod (for those of you who have been living under a rock, in a cave, on mars, with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears) If you haven't played it already, you should do so before you try the Feel Boss weapons. - http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/i ... 2#imagebox
Bane

Re: "Feel Boss" Guns (Now available to DL)

Post by Bane »

Any feed back would be appreciated :)
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Bane wrote:Any feed back would be appreciated :)
Yeah, don't post anything that has the original Doom IWADs in it, please.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Eruanna wrote:
Bane wrote:Any feed back would be appreciated :)
Yeah, don't post anything that has the original Doom IWADs in it, please.
I saw your report and tried to confirm, but it seems you've already taken care of the issue yourself by nuking the file from the DRD Share Space. I guess I don't need to do any link-nuking today, then...
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

wildweasel wrote:I saw your report and tried to confirm, but it seems you've already taken care of the issue yourself by nuking the file from the DRD Share Space. I guess I don't need to do any link-nuking today, then...
Yeah, someone reported the file to me and I just got around to dealing with it this morning.

If anyone else ever catches a copyright violation on DRD Team, PLEASE let me know! Thank you.
Unholypimpin

Post by Unholypimpin »

Bane wrote: Also here is a link to the Brutal doom mod (for those of you who have been living under a rock, in a cave, on mars, with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears) If you haven't played it already, you should do so before you try the Feel Boss weapons. - http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/i ... 2#imagebox
wow kid....ride mark harder plz...

What you just said right there makes me feel like this is a troll thread and is just meant to promote brutal doom more. I was about to dl your wad too until i saw this comment which imo is really messed up.

As for the wad itself it just looks like you just took a bunch of resources from different games and people and tried to make it look like its all your work.
Bane

Post by Bane »

Eruanna wrote:
wildweasel wrote:I saw your report and tried to confirm, but it seems you've already taken care of the issue yourself by nuking the file from the DRD Share Space. I guess I don't need to do any link-nuking today, then...
Yeah, someone reported the file to me and I just got around to dealing with it this morning.

If anyone else ever catches a copyright violation on DRD Team, PLEASE let me know! Thank you.
Sorry, my bad, didn't even think about it.
Last edited by Bane on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bane

Post by Bane »

AlwaysDoomed wrote: wow kid....ride mark harder plz...

What you just said right there makes me feel like this is a troll thread and is just meant to promote brutal doom more. I was about to dl your wad too until i saw this comment which imo is really messed up.
Wow kid, sounds like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. Brutal doom is in my opinion the greatest Doom mod ever made (not trolling), and of course being a big fan and having used it to try and make my own S**tty weapons mod (because I don't know how to make a proper weapons wad, that's right laugh it up) I feel obliged to promote it. And btw I won't lose any sleep if you don't try the weapons, I made them for myself, you're the only one who loses there.

AlwaysDoomed wrote:As for the wad itself it just looks like you just took a bunch of resources from different games and people and tried to make it look like its all your work.
So just like the vast majority of other Doom weapons mods then? I don't see why you're so mad about it, did I use something of yours?
QuickShotGunman

Post by QuickShotGunman »

Please don't start another argument.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”