Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Postby FuzzballFox » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Shadez12 wrote:Uh guys... i got this error message while it was starting up

Script error, "sst_v1.4rc6.pk3:sst_v1.4rc6.wad:DECORATE" line 210:
"THRUACTORS" is an unknown flag

ive been using Skulltag

Skulltag hasn't been a thing in a long time now- Zandronum is what you want~
User avatar
FuzzballFox
アシレーヌ!! (´▽`)ノ♪
 
Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Location: Hampshire UK

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Postby Valherran » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 pm

FuzzballFox wrote:
Shadez12 wrote:Uh guys... i got this error message while it was starting up

Script error, "sst_v1.4rc6.pk3:sst_v1.4rc6.wad:DECORATE" line 210:
"THRUACTORS" is an unknown flag

ive been using Skulltag

Skulltag hasn't been a thing in a long time now- Zandronum is what you want~


Go to Zandronum forums and ask about it there, this MOD has also been updated there more than here anyways.
User avatar
Valherran
 
Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Postby Shadez12 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Valherran wrote:
FuzzballFox wrote:
Shadez12 wrote:Uh guys... i got this error message while it was starting up

Script error, "sst_v1.4rc6.pk3:sst_v1.4rc6.wad:DECORATE" line 210:
"THRUACTORS" is an unknown flag

ive been using Skulltag

Skulltag hasn't been a thing in a long time now- Zandronum is what you want~


Go to Zandronum forums and ask about it there, this MOD has also been updated there more than here anyways.


Script error, "sst_v1.4rc6.pk3:sst_v1.4rc6.wad:MINIGUN" line 1:
Replaced type 'Minigun' not found in SSTMinigun

Still cant
User avatar
Shadez12
Wow
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2013
Location: Wow

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Postby TheMightyHeracross » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:38 pm

You using Zandronum? This is not a ZDoom mod, it's a Zandronum mod. And if you are, are you using Skulltag_actors/data.pk3?
User avatar
TheMightyHeracross
...and remember: his silence is golden.
 
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Discord: TheMightyHeracross#1716

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Postby Valherran » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 pm

TheMightyHeracross wrote:You using Zandronum? This is not a ZDoom mod, it's a Zandronum mod. And if you are, are you using Skulltag_actors/data.pk3?


Goes in this load order when running it with Zandronum:

skulltag_actors.pk3
skulltag_data.pk3
sstv1.4rc6.pk3
User avatar
Valherran
 
Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, back from the dead with RC6!

Postby Ænima » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Yeah you need Zandronum now.
Ænima
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2010

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Ghost-, Simple Pie [RSS] and 19 guests