PerK's Smooth Weapons Enhanced [v3.0]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: PerK's Smooth Weapons Enhanced [v3.0]

Postby NightFright » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 am

@Nash:
If it's just about muzzle glows and flash durations, feel free to correct anything that can bring the whole thing as close to vanilla as possible. The general functionality of the mod should not be changed, though (i.e. keeping existing options to switch pistol orientation etc).
NightFright

Re: PerK's Smooth Weapons Enhanced [v3.0]

Postby DenisBelmondo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:12 pm

right on! glad to hear. i'm hoping that if my calculations were incorrect, it won't be too much of a hassle to fix them. after these changes are pushed, i could try my hand at making a more faithful animation for the bfg while also being mindful about the muzzle flash duration.
DenisBelmondo
now is time to the i386 heart on fire

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods