Reckless Chaos

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Doomguy 2000

Reckless Chaos

Post by Doomguy 2000 »

This is a small idea where I take some of my favorite player classes from Doomguy's Warzone and add them in this wad so that way you can use this in skulltag aswell.

There are only 6 classes I have selected for this project. I have the following:

The Hits Master - The master of the Boombox. Great for overpowered fun for those who like killing monsters with music. A Random song plays each time you fire. Includes music you may not like but choose myself.

????? - The strange mystery monster from Gold Edition is also a player class to choose from. Very strange with attack that people would not expect this creature to have. The slots used are 1,3,5,6. Try pressing the secondary fire if that specific weapon has a alternative fire.

Charlie Fly - This fly is one that can summon an infinite number of fly swarms to attack the player but in this case monsters since he is an player class. This version has been sized down due to Skulltag's size compatibility issue. The secondary fire is used for taunting

Number 3 - Another strange guy claims to be the most excellent agent we have ever seen. Has the power to fire moles and of course the ultimate attack you will have to find out for yourselves. The secondary fire in weapon 6 also has taunting.

Omega God - The the second most powerful class comes here in this small collaboration as an selection. Very powerful, can fly and regenerates health with a maximum of 5000%!

Glitch Summoner - The one ideal class that can summon the most powerful of alleys to aid him in combat. If he gets hit once he dies. Has the same properties of the almighty Sausage Lord.

Yeah if you want more information about all of them read the readme or try these classes out for yourselves.

The download link for those interested:
http://www.doomguy2000.com/uploads/2/7/ ... _chaos.zip
MasterOFDeath
... in rememberance ...

Re: Reckless Chaos

Post by MasterOFDeath »

Doomguy 2000 wrote:... aswell.
If everyone would please turn their attention to our proud new exhibit, the once elusive "Aswell". The Aswell, believed to be related to the famous Alot, is believed to have existed for some time but only recently has it's population grown to the point it's become anything but very rare. The purpose of the sudden spike in Aswell population has biologists puzzled, and currently many talented teams of internet biologists, funded by the Instituto Nacional de Ecología's "El Internet" branch, (Mexico's premiere internet ecology research group) are studying this phenomenon intensely. They hope to find an explanation for the rapid grown of Aswells, believed to have been an introduced species, can be controlled before a serious overpopulation severely threatens the local populations of the sensitive and important Properus Englisheus and Sanus Postus.

This concludes our tour of the ZDoom Forums Internet Zoo, please leave feedback as you leave in the suggestion box and visit again!
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

Holy hell, not again. :blergh:

But, you did manage to destroy UACMN, the shittiest thing to exist since the House of the Dead movie, I'll give you that.
Xtyfe
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Xtyfe »

I'm not exactly sure what I just watched :shock:
Doomguy 2000

Post by Doomguy 2000 »

Hellstorm Archon wrote:Holy hell, not again. :blergh:

But, you did manage to destroy UACMN, the shittiest thing to exist since the House of the Dead movie, I'll give you that.
It's not as bad as Doomguy's Warzone but still wanted to try out a small idea where I take some of my preferred player classes and put them in a small wad. The main idea behind this was to give players a fighting chance in UAC Nightmare. It started out as me combing UACMN and Doomguy's Warzone trying to create a compatible version of the wad. That didn't work so I made this from scratch. What I plan on doing in the future is a walkthrough of UAC military nightmare.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”