[Finished] The Russian Overkill - 3.0e

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
PillowBlaster

Re: [Finished] The Russian Overkill - 2.5, Vodka Strikes Aga

Post by PillowBlaster »

hjkos wrote:Now it seems that alt-fire on planet cracker is broken, after some time "P_StartScript: Unknown script 384" pops up and nothing happens, no orbital strike, everyting's still alive.
multiguy18 wrote:There is another bug i recently noticed where you lose the ability to fire and deselect the Death Head Launcher.

Steps to reproduce:
- Select the Death Head Launcher
- Switch the firemode to dumb mode
- Launch the big nuke with the secondary fire
Well, at least this time those were done, but slade was funny and I probably didn't save the changes properly. Ninja-fixed again. I hate when I test everything through and through and suddenly people find more bugs in the very minute of release than I could find in a week prior. I probably shouldn't be doing that stuff at 3am...
hjkos

Post by hjkos »

PillowBlaster wrote:I probably shouldn't be doing that stuff at 3am...
get some sleep, man! it is amazing mod!
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

Oh I meant the cycle past last week, not like right now... Right now, I plan to get drunk. See you later tovarisches, keep the bugs flowing, as I bet that's not the end there yet, knowing my sloppiness, haha.
comet1337

Post by comet1337 »

time freeze grenade launcher locks into an infinite 'cancel time freeze' loop when it runs out of energy until you find more
ion cannon altfire does FA without amplifier

new guns are TASTY
Last edited by comet1337 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ts879

Post by Ts879 »

Welp just played through the new version for the last 3 hours. I really like the new weapons, especially the new version of power overwhelming and that warpocalypse tank is the most amazing thing I've seen in a doom mod. The only compliant I have is that I miss the old weapons, then again that's the problem I have every time you remove a weapon from Russian Overkill. ( I would request you tomake a add on pack containing all old weapons just for fun. buts that's a lot of work and your pretty busy I'd imagine)

Anyways overall this shit was awesome and it become even more awesome. Keep up the great work!
Redead-ITA

Post by Redead-ITA »

So i have 2 bugs to report
1st apparantly you can load the pushka more bullets even if you ran out of it and
2nd the planet craker secondary fire states this on the console one it impacts with something

Code: Select all

p_startscript: unknow script 384
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

Dude, this is awesome! Loving your spritework so far, keep it up! :D

I've got a bug and a suggestion...

Bug: After firing a dumb nuke with an EXTREMESPHERE active, the Deathhead won't do anything. It won't switch, it won't fire, nothing. You have to drop it in order to be able to do anything else. If you pick it up, the Deathhead still won't do anything.

Suggestion: Have active Warpocalypse tanks automatically return to your inventory upon exiting a level.
doomguy214

link for reinforcement from molodova & third set for Ro 2.5

Post by doomguy214 »

Can anyone give link for reinforecement from molodova & third set updated for Ro version 2.5.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: link for reinforcement from molodova & third set for Ro

Post by wildweasel »

doomguy214 wrote:Can anyone give link for reinforecement from molodova & third set updated for Ro version 2.5.
Those guns are already in the mod.
doomguy214

Re: link for reinforcement from molodova & third set for Ro

Post by doomguy214 »

wildweasel wrote:
doomguy214 wrote:Can anyone give link for reinforecement from molodova & third set updated for Ro version 2.5.
Those guns are already in the mod.
Which means both guns of mod pack are included in Ro v 2.5 I am right or wrong.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Yes. PB merged in weapons from Moldova and the Sickle Pack a long time ago. 2.5 is effectively unified.
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

DoomKrakken wrote:Bug: After firing a dumb nuke with an EXTREMESPHERE active, the Deathhead won't do anything. It won't switch, it won't fire, nothing. You have to drop it in order to be able to do anything else. If you pick it up, the Deathhead still won't do anything.

Suggestion: Have active Warpocalypse tanks automatically return to your inventory upon exiting a level.
Fixed; it's actually not related to extremesphere, it was a bug noted just a few posts ago.

And that suggestion was supposed to be a thing in the first place, but me being me - didn't get it in as planned. Fixed.
Redead-ITA wrote:So i have 2 bugs to report
1st apparantly you can load the pushka more bullets even if you ran out of it and
2nd the planet craker secondary fire states this on the console one it impacts with something

Code: Select all

p_startscript: unknow script 384
First is intentional; you can't shoot without enough ammo anyway. Second got already fixed, just gotta redownload.
comet1337 wrote:time freeze grenade launcher locks into an infinite 'cancel time freeze' loop when it runs out of energy until you find more
ion cannon altfire does FA without amplifier

new guns are TASTY
Fixed.

This is the last quick-fix. Now I'll get back to regular update quota, unless some major gamebreaking bug will occur.

EDIT: Received reports about Borsch being quite broken. I'll look into it tommorrow~

EDIT2: Alright, now that's fixed too. Considering it was a gamebreaking bug, I reuploaded the thing.
nologyn

Post by nologyn »

Having three tank Control Pad and summoning all three tanks, device will disappear .
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

I was pretty sure it had nothing to do with the Extremesphere... but I had no time to test stuff again to see if it was, and I discovered the bug only while I had an Extremesphere active.

@nologyn Are you talking about the Control Pad, or the Return Pad? If it'd the Control Pad, that's supposed to happen.
Someone64

Post by Someone64 »

The wall shield deflects your own flare pistol shots back at you.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”