Weasel Presents: NAZIS V2

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Weasel Presents: NAZIS V2

Postby armymen12002003 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Ed the Bat wrote:Not really sure how that's relevant to anything. Anyone can make a mod work with Strife.

well can u? lol just kidding im not really good at modding strife
armymen12002003
Feel THIS, demon!

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Ed the Bat » Thu May 30, 2013 12:49 pm

I can, actually. If I thought Weasel needed help with it, I'd gladly volunteer. But I'm fairly certain that, if he wanted to, he could do it himself. After all, he's done Strife mods before.
Ed the Bat
I'm tired. I want to go home.

Postby armymen12002003 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:55 pm

ok lol like i said just kidding
armymen12002003
Feel THIS, demon!

Postby wildweasel » Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

I have no intention to make this work with strife. It is much too big a pain.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Captain J » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:49 am

the third reich is born!...almost.

Spoiler: anyway here's some differences;
nothing at all, but i think i explained everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9l8m0wjencaj4wf
now, Prepare For another Ultimate Challenge!...but don't be rough.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby dljosef » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:02 pm

My only complaint is that if the turret enemies spawn within those monster closets outside of certain maps, through which they teleport in, 100% kills isn't gonna be guaranteed.

Edit: I guess Heinrich Haufmann's rocket launcher-esque gun is supposed to be the one that fires out stronger bullets or something like that.
dljosef
Brutal Doom? Nope, I don't care.

Postby Captain J » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 am

sorry for turret problem, i think that's the major point about why weasel should unuse this turret acually, because they don't move, and lot's of problems.
but hey, it's too late now. i just make them to spawn as allies weapons. also added flag countkill. i hope that works.

also haufmann's FG42 is same as paratrooper's one. also those bullets are more accurate. and most important, he is much faster then other bosses, and i put him as missilemore flag. also big amount of healths too. just look at hitler's scripts, lotsa undodgable bullets. so i don't really want make him more stronger you know what i mean.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9l8m0wjencaj4wf
take this patches.

WLFEND.png

and lastly, i'm going to add MORE nazis for make a perpect third reich forces.
제목 없음.PNG
(left to right)
those two guys but big one is going to be a jetpack soldiers. i was bit weird about why he should wear gas mask because environment of the doom or other map is not as full of radiations...or they just wanted to make him more awesome? i dunno. and big one is kinda rough design, name is lonesome patriot. can melee attack like a dog. but different part is he can swing those sword at you. also do you think he is a mindless mutant? WRONG. he is normal human with costomized body by dr. schabbs. but he was gone mad after this by the way. and he is named as Dr. Schabbs' Pet.

and original sprites goes to Diehard Wolfers Tc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 pm

I got around to your version of this, my grau adler headshot animation looks pretty cool animated! The turret could be fixed if you put it on wheels or something?
Sgt. Shivers

Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Postby Valherran » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm

A small thing I noticed about your new enemy sprites, is that they all have a wierd 2 second delay on their death animations, intentional? O.o
Valherran

Postby Captain J » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 am

Code: Select allExpand view
  Death:
    GARD I 5
    GARD J 5 A_Scream
    GARD K 5 A_NoBlocking
    GARD L 5
    GRRD M 0 A_PlaySound("body/thump1") = this
    GARD M -1 = and this animations?
    stop
if you're talking about this, yup. i put it for intensional. for adding a body thump sound, i should add a A_PlaySound for adding a sound effects.
it's pretty useful to me. if that's not what's you're talking about, could you say that again with detail please?

Sgt. Shivers wrote:The turret could be fixed if you put it on wheels or something?
i'm very thanks to played my mod!

but... adding a wheel is bit weird to me, because still wolfenstein's nazis can make every killing machines and robots, but they can't make small one. also i just realized about turret's ammo is coming from bottom, not inside. there's no space to add a ammos or something, their ammos will bone dry then if that happens.

oh what the heck, i think really need to put a wheel something for getting telefrag problems then. beside every robotic enemies from wolfenstein 3d or other mods are doesn't make any sences anyway. thanks!
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby Valherran » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah that looks right. It just looks really funny when you kill an uber soldat and he stands there talking for 2 seconds and then falls apart dead for no reason. :lol:
Valherran

Postby armymen12002003 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 pm

for anyone that is interested i did find a good level that plays well with this. http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=15220
armymen12002003
Feel THIS, demon!

Postby Lippeth » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Speaking of maps, I've got a small mapset in the works explicitly designed around Weasel's base mod. Map 03 is in its earliest stages and currently has few enemies and items, no puzzles or secrets, and no exit, but should still count for a few moments of fun while I continue to expand and improve. It also features trenches, bunkers and watch towers to provide a more historic experience.

NAZIS MAP PACK

Also included in the zip folder is my version of Nazis, now with a Mauser Kar98k that zooms in for long distance shots.

NOTE: There are a few linedef issues in map 02 that can only be masked by running in GLmode.

Spoiler: Map03 screenshots
Last edited by Lippeth on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lippeth
Metalvangelist

Discord: Lippeth#2552

Postby Captain J » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 am

that map should be dangerous to survive, i'll check your map soon!

Valherran wrote:It just looks really funny when you kill an uber soldat and he stands there talking for 2 seconds and then falls apart dead for no reason. :lol:
didn't you killed few bosses from classic wolf3d?
just kill'em with chaingun and let's see what's happens. at least they still have their strength to stand for a minute. also that's intensional things what i aimed for too.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby armymen12002003 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 am

Lippeth wrote:Speaking of maps, I've got a small mapset in the works explicitly designed around Weasel's base mod. Map 03 is in its earliest stages and currently has few enemies and items, no puzzles or secrets, and no exit, but should still count for a few moments of fun while I continue to expand and improve. It also features trenches, bunkers and watch towers to provide a more historic experience.

if you want to you can use my map 31 replacement level also in your mapset viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36290
armymen12002003
Feel THIS, demon!

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Mods