Strife: WoR UPDATE: Beta v1.4 released! 4/11/11

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
amv2k9

Re: Strife: WoR UPDATE: Beta v1.4 released! 4/11/11

Post by amv2k9 »

I'm starting on version 1.5; finally figured out how to make the expened mags & bullet casings move up & down if they were on an elevator: simple as the +MOVEWITHSECTOR flag.

And here's a little offshoot of WoR: WoR Lite! Reloading is ditched in this version, as well as the Drone Turrets, Spiderbots, Phosphorous Grenades, and the Flamethrower. Flame-throwing is now done by the Arbiter's (rocket launcher) altfire, and the Hi-Explosive & Phosphor Grenades are now condensed into one type; the Napalm Grenade. It's still fired by the Harbinger, but it explodes like a Hi-Ex, and launches flames like a Phosphor, though these flames are much shorter-lived. Tell me what you think.
amv2k9

Re: Strife: WoR UPDATE: Beta v1.4 released! 4/11/11

Post by amv2k9 »

With DRDTeam down, my stuff needs a new home. So you can now download WoR from Mediafire.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”