Diaz v3 - Random Public Beta #3.5! [p.13]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Diaz v3 - Random Public Beta #3.5! [p.13]

Postby CorSair » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:19 pm

wildweasel wrote:Well, in retrospect, maybe the muzzle flash is covering the area around the crosshair...like a lot.

Actually, that's what I was supposed to say. :P

In any case, are ye going to, how I should say... modernize the armament? The RPG, RPK, grenades and few others to look from this day or from future? In my opinion, it would seem interesting and maybe a feasible choice.
CorSair
Yay fridays

Postby Cardboard Marty » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 pm

The short answer to that is "yes". I want everything to have kind of a futuristic touch to it but what does that entail exactly, I'm not sure. WE SHALL SEE THOUGH!
Cardboard Marty
"WHAT??? YOU are telling me the guy just updates when ever he wants?"

Discord: Cardboard Marty#1337
Twitch ID: CarlosAtBV
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Bitterman » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:51 pm

wildweasel wrote: I had been vaguely considering replacing the RPK outright (what kind of UAC installation would have a Russian LMG from the 1960's lying around? I can't even use the "Nazi" excuse for that one).

I don't care about authenticity's sake.
Bitterman
Life of the party

Postby Cardboard Marty » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:11 am

Speaking of the RPK, I'm working on a portable minigun and while it was intended for Diaz v3, I'm wondering if you guys have any thoughts or opinions on including such a weapon? It'd probably take the RPK's place seeing as we've been talking about removing it.

(also if you want a peak on how it looks, the spriting carnival thread has my WIP art for it)
Cardboard Marty
"WHAT??? YOU are telling me the guy just updates when ever he wants?"

Discord: Cardboard Marty#1337
Twitch ID: CarlosAtBV
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby The_Funktasm » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:41 am

Marty Kirra wrote:Speaking of the RPK, I'm working on a portable minigun and while it was intended for Diaz v3, I'm wondering if you guys have any thoughts or opinions on including such a weapon? It'd probably take the RPK's place seeing as we've been talking about removing it.

(also if you want a peak on how it looks, the spriting carnival thread has my WIP art for it)

Aw, I like the RPK and am tired of miniguns in general. But I guess whatever gets done gets done.

Edit: I don't sleep right. Disregard this idiot post or bin it or whatever. Don't reply to posts you find in search, folks.
Last edited by The_Funktasm on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
The_Funktasm
Banned User

Postby wildweasel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 am

Except you've just replied to a thread that was a year old, about a mod that I haven't touched in a little longer than that. =P
wildweasel
from a different perspective.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby LivingWithGames » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Argh God sake, I almost thought WW touched in one of his old wads again. Damn it.
LivingWithGames

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods