Sangelothi Mods (NeoCore v5 RELEASED PG.26)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Sangelothi Mods (NeoCore v5 RELEASED PG.26)

Postby Alptraum » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:06 pm

Any upcoming update on the bay?
Alptraum

Discord: Alptraum#6909
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Sangelothi » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Timing of the universe is pretty good right now as I haven't done much work since life has gotten a bit busy (new job, moving, etc) However, pretty recently I cooked this up to get myself back into the groove of things. If I get good momentum, I'd like to make the next update another big one, but I should have something to show in the coming week :D

EDIT:

mamaluigisbagel wrote:This has been a really fun one for me, and I keep coming back to it. One thing that's been bugging me though is if you have HUD Options>Scaling Options>HUD Preserves Aspect Ration turned ON, then the 2nd ammo counter (ie for the Empress Shotgun, the counter for how many times you can auto-fire the gun) is stuck behind the first ammo counter, so it's impossible to see how much ammo you have in the 2nd counter. I'll try to post two pictures to showcase this.

Thank you for pointing this out! I've looked into and fixed it, will be fixed in the next build :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sangelothi
What is this???

Postby Armolitskiy » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:06 pm

Awesome mod. I like those guns very much!
Armolitskiy

Discord: Armolitskiy#4866
Github ID: ArmolitskiyCarpoeb
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods