cutman inspired me for this Mod....just for lulz

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
przndoom

cutman inspired me for this Mod....just for lulz

Post by przndoom »

hahah

im making something and just want to showthis out for the "lulz"...still working on my lil mod.

their will be moar lulz :lol: ..... :twisted:
fpunch.zip
P.S theirs a kick too..somereason it wont load so gotta idkfa :? iono how to fix that....
(227.7 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
credit to the Cutman n Kinsie n the internet

XutaWoo

Re: cutman inspired me for this Mod....just for lulz

Post by XutaWoo »

Heh, already did this. Except it was just a port and used the same exact code as the falcon revenant. :P Also it's alt-fire was "SHOW MEH YO'AR MOOVEZ."
CaptainToenail

Post by CaptainToenail »

You should make it so that when you pick up the berserk powerup the doomguy shouts "I AM THE DESTROYER!!!"
przndoom

Post by przndoom »

hahah its pretty obviouse and simple..i didnt see any forum so i just put there...im trying to put in the Falcoun thigh rape "YES" attack...but iono how to make a third fire :S
przndoom

Post by przndoom »

CaptainToenail wrote:You should make it so that when you pick up the berserk powerup the doomguy shouts "I AM THE DESTROYER!!!"

hmmmm i gotz an idea...brb

EDIT:

k too lazy to do anything today..i got as far as minimuze the IE...lol ill do it later..try to bash a cyberdemon or have a falkeeeyyon punch off lol
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

I was going to make captain falcon a class at somepoint, but lack the weapon graphics.
przndoom

Post by przndoom »

Cutmanmike wrote:I was going to make captain falcon a class at somepoint, but lack the weapon graphics.

hey i was thinking too man....also im trying to make his final move too lol...oh i forgot his final smash....i never seen it...lol

well his yes attack iono how to make him stop and then burn the player just jump then burn XD

cutman...i gotta say, i truely admire your work.

some of your little mods are like examples n inspiration (for me atleast) to do some effects and attacks that i only dream of finding out to do...

though i need more knowledge on some things so i can really figure out exactly "how it works" , im hoping to finish a small project soon!

hope you like this lil mod too

haha

HAPPY JULY 4th YA'LL

HAPPY FRAGGIN! (or pawwwnching lol)

i think the cybies want a lil firework action to get a kiick (or pawwnch) in their life lol

peace

:cheers:

Return to “Gameplay Mods”