Star Wars: Chibi Rebellion 6.1

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
LilWhiteMouse

Re: Star Wars: Chibi Rebellion 6.1

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

Current Version 6.1
http://www.prdarkfox.com/lwm/cr_61.7z
Last tested w/ ZDoom 2.6.999 r3796
E.C.S

Post by E.C.S »

Oh goodies. Time to replay this jewel.
Arkontie

Post by Arkontie »

How do you get this to run? Tried using ZDL and selected all the files from the folder, but I only got a frozen title screen after starting a game. Does this just not work with the latest build of gzdoom?
Zenon
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Zenon »

Arkontie wrote:How do you get this to run? Tried using ZDL and selected all the files from the folder, but I only got a frozen title screen after starting a game. Does this just not work with the latest build of gzdoom?
You gotta save the 7z as a pk3 and run it with GZDoom. If it still doesn't work, it may be a problem on your end, as I can get it to run just fine on GZDoom 4.5.0
Arkontie

Post by Arkontie »

Zenon wrote:
Arkontie wrote:How do you get this to run? Tried using ZDL and selected all the files from the folder, but I only got a frozen title screen after starting a game. Does this just not work with the latest build of gzdoom?
You gotta save the 7z as a pk3 and run it with GZDoom. If it still doesn't work, it may be a problem on your end, as I can get it to run just fine on GZDoom 4.5.0
Thanks. It worked now. Lol so this is why there is a lot of files in the folder. Nice to keep that in mind.
Rex705

Post by Rex705 »

I have been on a Star War kick lately so I finally got into this. It's really cool how it's randomized missions.

Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I honestly think that LilWhiteMouse is a creative genius. So many of her mods did things that other people hadn't even considered trying and usually to a very high standard - often with a completely original set of self-produced resources. She utilised and pushed ZDoom and then GZDoom in interesting directions and was often the first to use many of the engine features, or to hit on ways to use them that hadn't even crossed other peoples' minds.

She also left a trail of not-quite-completed mods behind her that also showed that same spark of genius. I have no idea why or where she went but I was just thinking the other day how much I missed her originality and the creative touch that her mods always had.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”