Lizard Squad: A cartoony ZDoom mod - Version 5.2b release!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: The Exterminator: Bigger Backpack Edition (Beta14 releas

Postby lizardcommando » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Uhh... any thoughts guys? I noticed that it's been downloaded a few times.
lizardcommando
Thread killer

Postby JimmyJ » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

I've only just played a little so far, as the Cowboy Lizard, and I've noticed some strange stuff. If you have six rounds in the revolver, and hit reload, you'll reload and lose one bullet. And if you've got, say, three round left in the gun, and reload, it'll reload but eat six bullets, not 3. Same if you have 1, 2, 4, or 5 rounds left.
JimmyJ
AKA Catweasel

Postby lizardcommando » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, I tried to fix that, but couldn't do it. :/

If anyone can help fix the coding for that and the charge blaster, that would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated.
Last edited by lizardcommando on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizardcommando
Thread killer

Postby Per-Scan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:46 pm

I've dl'd it but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'll try it tomorrow in between play-test sessions for other mods. :)

Just curious. Do you intend to do a 'flat' style (or 8 bit) texture pack to go with this?
Per-Scan
Formerly Known as Pedro Lambrini

Postby lizardcommando » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah, it's been discussed before. I do eventually plan on replacing the textures. I'm only about 10% completed doing it and it's not going to be done for a long time.
lizardcommando
Thread killer

Postby maxashbb » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 am

that be awesome mod is like metal slug!
maxashbb

Postby Sodaholic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 pm

wut

Since this retard bumped the thread, it reminded me of this project. How's it been coming along, lizard? I really do like this mod, by the way. :)
Sodaholic
Banned User

Postby lizardcommando » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 pm

maxashbb wrote:that be awesome mod is like metal slug!

Yes, Metal Slug is one of the main inspirations for my mod.

Sodaholic wrote:wut

Since this retard bumped the thread, it reminded me of this project. How's it been coming along, lizard? I really do like this mod, by the way. :)

I haven't really worked on it since December. I added in one more new player class, the Exterminator Class, which starts off with the EXAR-1. There's also a default class now which is just starts off with the .45 Pistol. I tried fixing the Charge Blaster so that it won't shoot anymore with the secondary function button once it runs out of ammo but will still shoot. Also, the Revolver reloading is a bit buggy. There was also supposed to be a commercial for the Beta 14 release, but I ran into some problems in Flash with the sounds de-synching with the movie. I also have to cut down a few scenes and record some dialogue for it. I probably won't be able to do anything else with this mod until the end of May thanks to my crappy school schedule. I'm taking 2 Upper Division Art History courses and they are completely fucking me over. (12 units total of Upper Division Art History classes for a simple BA in graphic design?! How the hell does that make any sense?)

Anyways, that's about all there is in terms of news for this mod. I guess you can consider it on temporary hiatus until further notice... :(
lizardcommando
Thread killer

Postby JustinC » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 pm

One of my favorite projects...Hope you get time later. I'm going through something similar....My graphic novel/comicbook is taking presidence over my mod....
Is there a lizard commando comic anywhere I have been missing? I've scene the trailers and stuff....
JustinC

Postby lizardcommando » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 am

I used to have a few of my old Flash cartoons up that feature the Lizardcommando character on my Youtube page. The only one that's up right now is a crappy, poorly-animated parody of a Newgrounds flash movie called Lilium. As far as comics goes, these old, old ones from high school are the only ones that remain.

Basically, Lizardcommando's a character I created back in high school. He and his team of Exterminators (government hired killers) went around different cartoon worlds and killed them for some reason, I don't really know anymore. As far as this mod's progress goes, I finally got started on the ED-209-type robot which replaces the Spider Mastermind. I only have the first sprite for it done though and I'm sure it'll take me a really long time for me to get it finished...
lizardcommando
Thread killer

Postby maxashbb » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 am

yay see sounds is screaming is form metal slug

sorry for my english.
maxashbb

Postby maxashbb » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 am

take marco! eri! tarma! fio! form metal slug and trevor my farovite soldier form metal slug 4
maxashbb

Postby JustinC » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:22 am

Doom Universe Team-up issue #72. This issue featuring Killian Reed and Lizard Commando in "THE LOST CITY"....
teamup.png

just a fun little sketch in Photoshop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JustinC

Postby lizardcommando » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

Hahaha! WOah! That is just awesome! :D

maxashbb wrote:take marco! eri! tarma! fio! form metal slug and trevor my farovite soldier form metal slug 4

No. This isn't a Metal Slug TC. It's a Metal Slug inspired mod.
lizardcommando
Thread killer

Postby wildweasel » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

maxashbb wrote:take marco! eri! tarma! fio! form metal slug and trevor my farovite soldier form metal slug 4

Oh no...not you again. =P
wildweasel
from a different perspective.
Moderator Team Lead

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Mods