Coop Marines v1.66 - 11/11/09

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
and

Re: Coop Marines v1.66 - 11/11/09

Post by and »

where????????? to summon marines :?: :?:
paradox_tn

Post by paradox_tn »

and wrote:where????????? to summon marines :?: :?:
If you got WinRAR, you can open the pk3 and once you open that, click on the folders: Actors, Doom, Marines. Then you see the Marine .txts like Marinebase, marinepistol, etc. Open one of the .txt like MarinePistol for example and you will see at the top left corner Actor GMP : MBase (the GMP is what your looking for to summon the marine typing GMP on the console)

ex: In the game on the console you would type
summon GMP
it will summon the green marine pistol

I hope this make sence to you what I'm trying to tell you. I figure this out myself too. :D
paradox_tn

Post by paradox_tn »

paradox_tn wrote:
and wrote:where????????? to summon marines :?: :?:
If you got WinRAR, you can open the pk3 and once you open that, click on the folders: Actors, Doom, Marines. Then you see the Marine .txts like Marinebase, marinepistol, etc. Open one of the .txt like MarinePistol for example and you will see at the top left corner Actor GMP : MBase (the GMP is what your looking for to summon the marine typing GMP on the console)

ex: In the game on the console you would type
summon GMP
it will summon the green marine pistol

I hope this make sence to you what I'm trying to tell you. I figure this out myself too. :D
Oops, I'm sorry for double posting quote here, I've forgot to add one more thing.
If that doesn't make any sence, read the Readme.txt
Doomguy123

Post by Doomguy123 »

I have trouble downloading the bots! I put them in WinRAR, but I can't add them into Doom2! Help please!
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Before anybody jumps on this guy for a thread revival, I don't see his question answered anywhere else in the thread.
Doomguy123

Post by Doomguy123 »

I send file to Skulltag.exe, but command won't spawn them! HELP! :bang:
MidnightTH

Post by MidnightTH »

Oh hell yeah!
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

MidnightTH wrote:Oh hell yeah!
Posts like these do NOT contribute anything to the topic - please stop making them! I've already Garbage Binned a handful of them. I already warned you about this sort of thing, too! Here, in case you don't feel like checking your PM box:
I wrote:This is a warning regarding the post you made in the Weapon Hand Templates thread in Resources. Your message consisted solely of "O rly?" If I may quote a section from the Official Forum Rules (you DID read those, didn't you?), "When you reply to a topic, make sure your post contributes to the discussion - if you agree to what's being said, don't just say "I agree" - tell people why you agree. Make a few points of your own. Rule of thumb: if your post is less than ten words long, think about why you're actually posting, then ask yourself if it's really necessary to say it."

Return to “Gameplay Mods”