Coop Marines v1.66 - 11/11/09

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Coop Marines v1.66 - 11/11/09

Postby and » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 am

where????????? to summon marines :?: :?:
and

Postby paradox_tn » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm

and wrote:where????????? to summon marines :?: :?:

If you got WinRAR, you can open the pk3 and once you open that, click on the folders: Actors, Doom, Marines. Then you see the Marine .txts like Marinebase, marinepistol, etc. Open one of the .txt like MarinePistol for example and you will see at the top left corner Actor GMP : MBase (the GMP is what your looking for to summon the marine typing GMP on the console)

ex: In the game on the console you would type
summon GMP
it will summon the green marine pistol

I hope this make sence to you what I'm trying to tell you. I figure this out myself too. :D
paradox_tn

Postby paradox_tn » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:27 pm

paradox_tn wrote:
and wrote:where????????? to summon marines :?: :?:

If you got WinRAR, you can open the pk3 and once you open that, click on the folders: Actors, Doom, Marines. Then you see the Marine .txts like Marinebase, marinepistol, etc. Open one of the .txt like MarinePistol for example and you will see at the top left corner Actor GMP : MBase (the GMP is what your looking for to summon the marine typing GMP on the console)

ex: In the game on the console you would type
summon GMP
it will summon the green marine pistol

I hope this make sence to you what I'm trying to tell you. I figure this out myself too. :D

Oops, I'm sorry for double posting quote here, I've forgot to add one more thing.
If that doesn't make any sence, read the Readme.txt
paradox_tn

Postby Doomguy123 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

I have trouble downloading the bots! I put them in WinRAR, but I can't add them into Doom2! Help please!
Doomguy123

Postby wildweasel » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 am

Before anybody jumps on this guy for a thread revival, I don't see his question answered anywhere else in the thread.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Doomguy123 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

I send file to Skulltag.exe, but command won't spawn them! HELP! :bang:
Doomguy123

Postby MidnightTH » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Oh hell yeah!
MidnightTH

Postby wildweasel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm

MidnightTH wrote:Oh hell yeah!

Posts like these do NOT contribute anything to the topic - please stop making them! I've already Garbage Binned a handful of them. I already warned you about this sort of thing, too! Here, in case you don't feel like checking your PM box:
I wrote:This is a warning regarding the post you made in the Weapon Hand Templates thread in Resources. Your message consisted solely of "O rly?" If I may quote a section from the Official Forum Rules (you DID read those, didn't you?), "When you reply to a topic, make sure your post contributes to the discussion - if you agree to what's being said, don't just say "I agree" - tell people why you agree. Make a few points of your own. Rule of thumb: if your post is less than ten words long, think about why you're actually posting, then ask yourself if it's really necessary to say it."
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods