Brutal Wolfenstein 3d V5.0[DEMO RELEASED]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3d V5.0[DEMO RELEASED]

Postby ZioMcCall » Fri May 11, 2018 4:12 pm

fchan1983 wrote:I am a newbie. Can anyone help me with level 5? I found six of seven secrets. I found the secret gun in the secret area...but I don't know where the seventh secret is. The original wolfenstein had only five secrets. Thanks in advance!

Was a bug this extra secret.Fixed.
ZioMcCall

Postby fchan1983 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 am

Ok thanks! On to level 6!
fchan1983

Postby ZioMcCall » Sat May 26, 2018 7:47 am

ZioMcCall

Postby Doomed In UK » Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 pm

ZioMcCall wrote:Today Wolfenstein 3D is 26 years old and i didn't even started to make the second episode...

I'm so sorry about don't posting any update at all.Actualy,i wasn't present on Zdoom Forum in general.This was a really shitty year and the search of a job and various horrible familiar problems made me really depressed and didn't give me the will to continue this project.that made me really but really lazy and i passed the great part of my times in these months in just fucking playing a lot with various friends of mine,just for don't think my problems.

By the way,seeing that i have various people loved and supported my project,for them i'll try to restart working the next monday.

My first post here...

I was checking around to see if there was an update to the mod. v4.5 and the v5.0 demos are works of art and I can see they are a labour of love and a real tribute to the original game (memories of playing the shareware version back in 1992). I hope you can keep up the great work and beat this depression into the ground!
Doomed In UK

Postby Finder153 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Here's my suggestion for the next update.

Since Quake Champions has BJ Blazkowicz, maybe you should replace the offending lines with his lines from Quake Champions. Also add one liners and advanced taunt systems with BJ's lines from Quake Champions.
Last edited by Finder153 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finder153
Putting the fun back in the gun!

Postby Doomed In UK » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Re Episode 2 the one thing that kept me on edge in the original game was the fact that if you alerted a mutant, he made no sound until he started attacking you. Whoever originally made the secret level on Episode 6 where the mutants were hiding IN GODDAMN GREEN VINES was a genius and a sadist.

I also saw a mod of Spear of Destiny where on the Angel of Death level there were imps from Doom. Maybe the Angel could be an enhanced Baron of Hell this time around as the original character looked rushed
Doomed In UK

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods