Brutal Wolfenstein 3d V5.0[DEMO RELEASED]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein 3d V5.0[DEMO RELEASED]

Postby ZioMcCall » Fri May 11, 2018 4:12 pm

fchan1983 wrote:I am a newbie. Can anyone help me with level 5? I found six of seven secrets. I found the secret gun in the secret area...but I don't know where the seventh secret is. The original wolfenstein had only five secrets. Thanks in advance!

Was a bug this extra secret.Fixed.
ZioMcCall

Postby fchan1983 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 am

Ok thanks! On to level 6!
fchan1983

Postby ZioMcCall » Sat May 26, 2018 7:47 am

ZioMcCall

Postby Doomed In UK » Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 pm

ZioMcCall wrote:Today Wolfenstein 3D is 26 years old and i didn't even started to make the second episode...

I'm so sorry about don't posting any update at all.Actualy,i wasn't present on Zdoom Forum in general.This was a really shitty year and the search of a job and various horrible familiar problems made me really depressed and didn't give me the will to continue this project.that made me really but really lazy and i passed the great part of my times in these months in just fucking playing a lot with various friends of mine,just for don't think my problems.

By the way,seeing that i have various people loved and supported my project,for them i'll try to restart working the next monday.

My first post here...

I was checking around to see if there was an update to the mod. v4.5 and the v5.0 demos are works of art and I can see they are a labour of love and a real tribute to the original game (memories of playing the shareware version back in 1992). I hope you can keep up the great work and beat this depression into the ground!
Doomed In UK

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods