Ultimate Torment & Torture (New Screens p.26)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Okay, I could not resist, I am honest! All these screenshots are from familiar places out of TNT1 ;)

I am about 50% finished with revising the old TNT1, mostly with ideas I had before but I couldn't add because of limitations of the ZDoom engine or limitations of my skills. And just in case you are looking for something new: I haven't added anything new to TNT1 yet and it won't be much at all that is new, because I want it to stay as it was supposed to be, just bringing it to a average level of mine by adding detail, effects and working on gameplay!
king_necro

Post by king_necro »

Amazing,just amazing. I like em very much, can't wait till this all said and done.. 8-) It deffently does look awesome.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thx, giving my best ;)
king_necro

Post by king_necro »

Your welcome. Is that light fixture thing reflecting off the water in shot one? :shock:
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

king_necro wrote:Your welcome. Is that light fixture thing reflecting off the water in shot one? :shock:
No, that'd be too complicated and beyond I want this to be playable in regular ZDoom and not just in GZDoom
king_necro

Post by king_necro »

Oh ok then well keep up the good work, I am wanting to play this like crazy. :P
ace

Post by ace »

Needs more detail. :p

Very good looking indeed. I'm already having horrible flashbacks to those archies in the libraries...

Also woohoo, T667.de is finally back online (about time ;))! I was hoping to read the detailing guide again for more stuffs on mapping... lawl, I love how the Project ticker shows all but one (TNT4) project due to be released in 2005.
DoomRater
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DoomRater »

Those floor and ceiling textures look jawesome!
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

ace wrote:I love how the Project ticker shows all but one (TNT4) project due to be released in 2005.
Needs more updates ;)
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

wow wow wow. I gotta learn how to do these Zdoom tricks. In that 2nd screenshot, with the baron, that metalic bar floor with the water under it as another floor. Is that also stacked sectors? Or is it something else?
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Yeah, that's StackedSectors, just as in the last Shot the Upper Libraries, also Stacked Sectors!
Nash

Post by Nash »

Simply breath-taking. Can't wait to play this. =)
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

Tormentor667 wrote:Yeah, that's StackedSectors, just as in the last Shot the Upper Libraries, also Stacked Sectors!
I need to learn how to use them. o_o
Siggi
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Siggi »

Torm is compensating!
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Am I?

Return to “Levels”