Ultimate Torment & Torture (New Screens p.26)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Tormentor667

Ultimate Torment & Torture (New Screens p.26)

Post by Tormentor667 »

What is this? First one who solves this (except GrafZahl, sorry for this ;)) gets a little nifty surprise ;)

*EDIT*
Read below for more information!

Screenshots on:
Page 3
Page 5
Page 6
Page 8
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Last edited by Tormentor667 on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:02 am, edited 19 times in total.
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

TNT1 Remake? :)
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Yeah, that's very, very hot indeed :) and fast ;)

That's the outside area of TNT1 remade and spiced up. And behind this idea is something even greater!
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Re: Little Guessing Game

Post by Graf Zahl »

Tormentor667 wrote:What is this? First one who solves this (except GrafZahl, sorry for this ;)) gets a little nifty surprise ;)
Why? I haven't seen that particular scene before. But my guess would also have been an improved version of TNT1.
Tormentor667

Re: Little Guessing Game

Post by Tormentor667 »

Graf Zahl wrote:
Tormentor667 wrote:What is this? First one who solves this (except GrafZahl, sorry for this ;)) gets a little nifty surprise ;)
Why? I haven't seen that particular scene before. But my guess would also have been an improved version of TNT1.
Well, but you know about my plans because of the resources and all that stuff :)
Graf Zahl

Post by Graf Zahl »

Still, the shot was too recognizable. I have played the WAD too often.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

That's good to hear... if it is such a classic for you :) Then you will like the revamped version of TNT1... and the others
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

Are you combining all TNT maps to 1? ;)

Also, where's my prize? Rules are rules.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Okay, to be honest, while working on TNT4, I had always the idea to revamp TNT1, because there is so much I can make even better... consider that this map has been built in just one weekend, it is full of bugs and visual faults and I am sure, I can improve this now! Beyond that, in the other thread, many users complained about either TNT2, TNT3 or TNTLEs gameplay and I think I can also improve this a lot! And beyond, also TNT2 suffers some lack of detail or innovativeness and I can even improve visuals in TNT3 with what I am capable right now. And this is why I have decided to release "The Ultimate Torment And Torture", a compilation of all my TNT wads, revamped, bugfixed and made better, that you cann play all in a row or play seperate from each other if you want to! And to make this the final and best TNT release of all time, TNT4 is included as well with all its glory and all the 3 new maps! :) Something to look forward to, aight?! ;)

@NMN - Your reward is - if you want to - a betatester slot for "The Ultimate Torment & Torture" ;)
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

Nmn wrote: Rules are rules.
Handed in all guns and tools? :P
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

Dan-as much as I'd like to beta test it, I'm really busy with RL and ROne. Sorry :( I'm forced to refuse the reward.
Ryan Cordell
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Ryan Cordell »

Drat, too late to post about it anyway. =/
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Coincidentially I'd just played that very wad earlier today (I can win it without a death this time :D )

So, this is what Torment & Torture Reloaded has become? The Ultimate T&T, featureing everything to the best it can be?

At the very least, I'm interested :D
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Yeah, exactly, TNT Reloaded turned into a much greater project than it has been before... all the good things come together finally, and TNT4 is included, the grand finale of my series ;)
Vader

Post by Vader »

I guess i should start work then :P

Anyway, looking forward to the final compilation of the TNT´s

Return to “Levels”