New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.
Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.
After its private conception in November 2021, my love letter to Knee-Deep in ZDoom arrives, in spite of its shortcomings. This is a combination of the Xbox-exclusive secret level "Sewers" and the style of the mod. The original mod is not required to play, and resources are included! Credits and additional info as well!
Tested with GZDoom, made for Doom 1/Ultimate Doom and developed in Hexen's map format.
1. Many spaces are narrow and compact, so it is advised to have good strafing skills and practice spatial awareness!
2. Jumping and crouching is required.
3. Easy has less enemies and more items, while hard is the reverse. Hurt Me Plenty (medium) has more of both. This includes health!
(The ladder may feel awkward to use. If trapped, try to move backwards to your destination while climbing it. If unsuccessful, use the "noclip" cheat.)
I've made minor adjustments to a few areas of the map. Pipes, lights, flooring and new props for aesthetic enhancement! Credits for new content are included in the file, but I am planning on writing them in the main post (possibly this month).
It is not a major update, and I am sorry if anybody was expecting more content than added. ^^; I do hope that this satisfies, however, and I am happy with my own improvements to the level!
This year, the project may be completed with new ending graphics and visual changes. I am the only developer, so I plea with everyone for patience! Thanks for having me here!
Full release, after several months passed by! Here is version 1.0!
Changes that I can remember:
- Beta ending graphics are removed, are something different now.
- A gameplay mod compatible file! Play with a gameplay mod of your choosing with this map.
- Resources sorted, some things removed so file sizes of both versions are smaller.
- A few visual updates, such as more light glows.
Enjoy! This took quite a long time, but I'm glad I did it.