[Boom] SQUENCHED AVACAUSAGE (WIP / v0.2 release)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [Boom] SQUENCHED AVACAUSAGE (WIP / v0.2 release)

Postby nova++ » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:39 pm

Still kicking at it - I started MAP02 recently and by today it's almost done. It's a non-combat lightly-puzzly sort of map after the hectic ending to MAP01. Something to mess with your mind a bit before you return to the main level sequence...

nova++
Real life space alien (not fake)

Operating System: Other Linux 64-bit

Postby nova++ » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:34 pm

The levels forum is admittedly pretty dead compared to the modding forum, but I'm still keeping at it. I like to think I'm developing my own... "style"?
nova++

Postby nova++ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:39 pm

Happy new year and stuff - poking at MAP03 a little... enjoy this UAC drop pod and Heck Co. Corporate Settlement Division U-Boat

nova++

Previous

Return to Levels