DOOM-IsLand W.I.P

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

DOOM-IsLand W.I.P

Postby TheWeaponCollector » Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Hello this is my first map. If you think the maps level design is bad well of course it is I'm 12
This map is a large one and I'm trying to get the feel of COMATOSE which is a map I love but my PC keeps dying so I made this one.
The only that I finish Island is the woody area.

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eoa64x7yfqelfhx/MAP01.wad/file
Update Desert is almost complete

Map is discontinued for I didn't back up the file when I reformat my laptop sorry to say
Last edited by TheWeaponCollector on Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheWeaponCollector

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: DOOM-IsLand W.I.P

Postby Cherno » Sun May 16, 2021 8:37 pm

The sprites and textures look consistent so far, I like that. Now try to find another sky texture :)
Cherno

Re: DOOM-IsLand W.I.P

Postby glenzinho » Sun May 16, 2021 11:59 pm

I don't mind the E1 sky myself and feels it fits really well with what's going on in the screens, what I'm mildly disappointed in is that there are no resources in the download so you can only run through the map in checkerboard style :( Would like to check it out again someday when the resources are there as well as some combat.
glenzinho
dbk4lyfe

Return to Levels