[OLD] GERMS - Testers Needed

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

[OLD] GERMS - Testers Needed

Postby zVOITTO » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:58 am

Hey, here's a wad containing 2 levels for the Hell episode of the megawad Project "GERMS". I posted the first one here a while back, but decided to make a new thread since this contains so many new changes and a new level altogether.

Contains 2 new maps (Map01 and Map02) with a Titlemap

MEGA link (Zip-file): https://mega.nz/file/1bB3DahQ#UoPjayrMeEYJwXnxPipuf674BEkz6_Cnq_7nFPtZwi8

Looking forward to your feedback!
Last edited by zVOITTO on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
zVOITTO

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: GERMS - Testers Needed

Postby jimmiNO » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 am

I liked a lot, the design was beautiful, really, dark and suggestive, but there isn't space for manoeuvres, if you forgot missile lancher at home i think that it will be not a good day XD
some walls are in the trajectory for some monsters, too much grates, and in the cage after the teleport i didn't found the way to exit, the switch seems be ineffective.
a map to not start with pistol anyway XD
good good job

PS: the second map, good arena, i don't like monsters fest but it's aestetic.
hope it'd help you.
jimmiNO

Re: GERMS - Testers Needed

Postby zVOITTO » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:21 am

Thanks man, appreciate the reply! Some bigger and smaller changes have already been made to the maps since this post, especially to the second level. Will publish them here at some point
zVOITTO

Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Return to Levels